Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Voting_barBeware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBeware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Voting_barBeware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Beware of Jeff Harris.

Go down 
+4
sandman
Tim Tim
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:26 pm

Harris has flipped out. EEK

I suspect it wouldn't take much for him to go postal.
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Harris as horror-show   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:36 pm

septic wrote:
Harris is becoming desperate and it shows. Publishing the court filings connected to a private person for no reason other than to attack them isn't morally any different than thinking altering addresses on a petition isn't wrong. Evidently when Harris becomes angry or emotionally unbalanced he loses his ability to behave in an ethical fashion. Imagine him criticizing anyone? Now that takes nerve.

This is going to shake some of you up, but I'm on Eric's side in this; I've offered him any help I can give. What the Tucson Troll has done over on Topix is truly beneath contempt. It does no good for all of you to bewail his actions here -- you need to be over on Topix, lending your voices in support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:07 pm

I appreciate all y'all's concern, but I'm not bothered by this stuff posted from the Court website. It is public information, and it is accurate.

The problem is, the Harrisnistas will run with it in an attempt at diversion. They'll leave out the inconvenient
"NO complaint filed, NO citation issued" parts of the court record.

It might be helpful, indeed, as Jack has suggested, to wander over there yourselves, read the information, and add your common-sense commentary.
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:56 pm

We left that forum precisely because Jeff Harris trashed it and every other one he went to. He rarely comes over here and most people like it that way.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:01 pm

Jean wrote:
We left that forum precisely because Jeff Harris trashed it and every other one he went to. He rarely comes over here and most people like it that way.

And so you are all content to leave it at that, after having spent much of the past three months cheerleading here for Eric, and berating Jeff from a safe distance?

Speaks volumes about your courage and your regard for your fellows, doesn't it?

Have a nice time; pleasant dreams in your cocoons.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Jeff is a public figure, if not by virtue of his position on planning
and zoning then because he has repeatedly sought publicity on political
issues. He has taken out petitions. He sought publicity against zoning
changes. He has inserted himself into the street repair issue and
personally sought support from a foreign nation. He wants controversy
and the reasons for it are no more compelling than are the excuses he
uses for attacking Eric. It isn't just Jeff who thinks this way. There
is no deep desire to improve things, tackle real problems, or improve
the lives of Bisbee residents. The only motivation is vendetta,
criticism and revenge. They attempt to destroy people simply because
they don't agree with them. It isn't just Eric, it's McKinnon, Helen,
Ron Oertle, Jack Porter, Steve Pauken. Those who can not see the
common goal that binds this group need to ask themselves how many
people they consider friends who do not share their values? Don't we
all tend to associate with those who think as we do and value what we
value? One of Betty's oldest friends has been Jeff Harris. If you
find the motivation behind the posts on Topix repulsive, think about
having that group in a position of power.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:21 am

WHAT? It's called registration Harris and if you were registered someplace it would clearly define you as "YOU", of course we all know that "YOU" would not be content to be "YOU" under all circumstances even if "YOU" were registered.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:35 am

Notice that he chooses forums where no dissent will be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Deceit
Anonymous

PostSubject: Pausible Deniability   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Both of you are wrong. This has nothing to do with the flap on Topix except that it provided a vehicle to post the claim that the posts bashing Betty weren't his, they were someone else's. I really doubt that Betty is that gullible. NOT anymore!
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Deceit wrote:
Both of you are wrong. This has nothing to do with the flap on Topix except that it provided a vehicle to post the claim that the posts bashing Betty weren't his, they were someone else's. I really doubt that Betty is that gullible. NOT anymore!

I think your observation is interesting, one that I hadn't considered, and quite probably correct.
Back to top Go down
Courier
Anonymous

PostSubject: Have you been Attacked by Harris?   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 am

It might be Jeff post if...

An early morning post. Jeff is always up and on his multiple computers very early. Making phone calls and sending email.

Reference to mental illness or medication. Jeff always slips in some reference to mental illness or a need for medication for those he attacks.

Reference to Eric: Referencing Eric out of context.

Obvious misdirection. Blaming others for posts with locations that don't fit. (example: It's Eric, but it has a Bisbee IP) Or claiming anonymous posts belong to somebody that normally only posts under one identifiable ID. (example: Eric never pulls his punches, he has no compunction not to attack as the Bisbee Avenger why would he attack as somebody else?)

Incorrect use of their/there.

Discussion or reference to loyalty.

Guest name with a catchy hook.

Recovery and Repair: attacking friends under a "guest" identity then immediately posting a guest defense post.

Switching servers: IP in Bisbee, Tuscon or a california based VPN.

Knowing too many details. The post has specifics that nobody else should or would know.

Suspicion and rationalization. You secretly wonder and find yourself rationalizing it isn't him.

You've recently disagreed with him.

Finally. You've gotten a call or email from Harris within 30 minutes of a posted attack on you.
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Now Harris thinks the city attorney is obsessed with him. Is he so out of touch with reality that he doesn't notice people avoiding eye contact with him or intentionally skittling away from him if they see him in public? Can he be that blind to other people's body language?
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Given the number of times the word obsession is used, it would certainly appear the only one with a true obsession is the one constantly claiming such behavior in others.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm

Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Badcopwwwtxt2piccomdf7
Back to top Go down
Zasu Pitts

Zasu Pitts

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:45 pm

sandman wrote:
Jeff is a public figure, if not by virtue of his position on planning
and zoning then because he has repeatedly sought publicity on political
issues. He has taken out petitions. He sought publicity against zoning
changes. He has inserted himself into the street repair issue and
personally sought support from a foreign nation. He wants controversy
and the reasons for it are no more compelling than are the excuses he
uses for attacking Eric. It isn't just Jeff who thinks this way. There
is no deep desire to improve things, tackle real problems, or improve
the lives of Bisbee residents. The only motivation is vendetta,
criticism and revenge. They attempt to destroy people simply because
they don't agree with them. It isn't just Eric, it's McKinnon, Helen,
Ron Oertle, Jack Porter, Steve Pauken. Those who can not see the
common goal that binds this group need to ask themselves how many
people they consider friends who do not share their values? Don't we
all tend to associate with those who think as we do and value what we
value? One of Betty's oldest friends has been Jeff Harris. If you
find the motivation behind the posts on Topix repulsive, think about
having that group in a position of power.
Don't think BL will ever be able to free herself from JH. He brags how Betty owes him 'big time' and how he saved her ass many times. Claims she was so stupid she didn't remember she lost 200,000 dollars day trading. Virginia has that vendetta against Helen. Hates DM and makes no bones of it. Every person he interacts with serves a purpose or fills a need. Don't forget when he is ripping others to you, he is doing the same to you.
Back to top Go down
Wizer
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Good to notice that BoOM BOom Cannon does know how to be critical of posts HE thinks are horrid. Ever notice how he is a lot more diplomatic when it comes to what Harris does. I think there is a new CS in town.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:58 pm

Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Irstaxseasonauditwwwtxtfb3
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: RE: Beware of Jeff Harris   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:14 pm

Wizer wrote:
Good to notice that BoOM BOom Cannon does know how to be critical of posts HE thinks are horrid. Ever notice how he is a lot more diplomatic when it comes to what Harris does. I think there is a new CS in town.

I've been more than supportive of Eric for weeks. Today, he stepped over the decency line, and I made the post you apparently refer to. I have NOT been knowingly diplomatic on Jeff's behalf, since I consider him a poseur and a gadfly in the service of lost causes; I HAVE on occasion defended both him and Eric when they were being (what I felt to be) unfairly attacked. So, if that makes me 'CS' (whatever that is), so be it.

Meanwhile, this challenge: I defy any of you to point with absolute assurance to a post of Jeff's == either here or on Topix == which is unequivocally his, and that is not so identified. I don't want to hear your paranoid suspicions; we've seen enough of those already. PROVE IT!!

Show us a post of Jeff's which has attacked Eric -- or anyone -- in the same slimy ways that Eric has slandered Jeff, DM, and/or me in the past.

And don't discount this challenge because I am "Jeff's friend". I'm not! But I am thoroughly sick of the paranoia which is on such rampant display here, without a shred of proof. Again:

PROVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Zasu Pitts

Zasu Pitts

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Deaf, Dumb and Blind   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:22 pm

Jack wrote:
Wizer wrote:

I've been more than supportive of Eric for weeks. Today, he stepped over the decency line, and I made the post you apparently refer to. I have NOT been knowingly diplomatic on Jeff's behalf, since I consider him a poseur and a gadfly in the service of lost causes; I HAVE on occasion defended both him and Eric when they were being (what I felt to be) unfairly attacked. So, if that makes me 'CS' (whatever that is), so be it.

Meanwhile, this challenge: I defy any of you to point with absolute assurance to a post of Jeff's == either here or on Topix == which is unequivocally his, and that is not so identified. I don't want to hear your paranoid suspicions; we've seen enough of those already. PROVE IT!!

Show us a post of Jeff's which has attacked Eric -- or anyone -- in the same slimy ways that Eric has slandered Jeff, DM, and/or me in the past.

And don't discount this challenge because I am "Jeff's friend". I'm not! But I am thoroughly sick of the paranoia which is on such rampant display here, without a shred of proof. Again:

PROVE IT!
If you can't see what is going on after the last three weeks, there is NO HOPE for you.
Back to top Go down
Wizer
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:23 pm

BoOm BOoM, it is hopeless. It could be laid in front of you and you would look at the tray it was served on.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Flap Jack   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Looks like the one eyed jack has flip flopped again. I guess that mean it's Harris's turn next....or maybe DM?
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:29 pm

I have to admit, it lasted longer than I thought it would
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:04 pm

Yet more paranoia, and more assumptions of 'truthiness' from you folks who are so certain of something for which there is absolutely NO proof. . . and you're busily proving that.

Your pseudo-superiority is showing, and in the face of a requirement for facts your comments speak volumes to anyone concerned with reality. Just to make it simple for you: reality is not necessarily what you'd like it to be. I'm beginning to believe that some of you would not recognize reality if it walked up and peed in your pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:08 pm

And just so it can be clear: This episode does NOT signal a pattern of continuing attack on your erstwhile hero, Eric.

It does signal a renewal of the comments I made here about three weeks ago, regarding the general lack of courage, thought, and rationality of those on this forum I used to have bookmarked as "Fahter's Folly" --- but then, he seldom comes here any more, since all you courageous souls failed to support him when he could have used the support from his "cheering section."
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 pm

Wimps, losers, anonymous trolls -- all of you. I do hope you're all real proud....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware of Jeff Harris.   Beware of Jeff Harris. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware of Jeff Harris.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next