Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Vote_lcapGulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Voting_barGulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Vote_lcapGulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Voting_barGulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Travesty
Anonymous

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:11 pm

The meeting tonight had a big turnout with the usual bunch trying to stir up as much chaos as possible. Guess who was front and center handing out the usual bull? on a soapbox
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:41 pm

Very true Travesty

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:55 pm

Travesty wrote:
The meeting tonight had a big turnout with the usual bunch trying to stir up as much chaos as possible. Guess who was front and center handing out the usual bull? on a soapbox

Chicken Jeff & The Baron Von Gundlach-Hausen?
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:02 pm

Don't think the Chicken Herder's presentation was well received.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Chicken Herder Stumbles   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:55 am

Looks as if people are beginning to tire of the constant whining. Not many people supported him or what he tried to complain about. Poor old herder felt all sad and frustrated. evil laugh
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Yes Travesty, The Chicken Herder's presentation was weak, disjointed, and devoid of logic. The public was not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Harris the browbeater   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:23 pm

evil laugh I really don't think Jeff Harris has many supportors. People who use to support him and bought into his crap by his browbeating techniques are seeing what a charlatan he really is. Just because many of those people who use to support him haven't publicly dennounced Jeff Harris, don't think they don't want to stay as far away from his crazy behavior as possible. Jeff Harris made a fool out of himself at the Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting. He is so arrogant that he never realized that he showed himself for what he really is: a self-centered, self-absorbed, hateful fool. No one could blame Steve Pauken, John Charley or John MacKinnon for wanting nothing to do with this guy. For Jeff Harris, his ends justify his means. It is going to come around on him, believe you me. darn puter
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
...Jeff Harris made a fool out of himself at the Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting...

I wish I coulda been there. I heard that his dog & pony chicken show wasn't a hit. What happened?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:00 pm

DETAILS, gosh darn it! I want JUICY DETAILS! darn puter

sonora wrote:
Yes Travesty, The Chicken Herder's presentation was weak, disjointed, and devoid of logic. The public was not impressed.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 pm

I didn't get to that meeting myself but I was ran into someone gassing up and they said Harris was boring, he just kept harping on cracks in the streets or something. Did I miss something?? know it all
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Frustration at crowd reaction.   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 4:55 pm

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Oldmanwwwtxt2piccomdr3
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:09 pm

The Chicken Herder also mentioned something about going to the attorney generals office about the street department. Pauken and McConnell both said go for it. The public appeared to be bored and disgusted with the Chicken Herder. Ray Rodgers handled things very smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Browbeating antics of Jeff Harris   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Jeff Harris stepped up to the podiuim on a soapbox and it was obvious after the first 5 minutes of hearing his helium induced sounding voice that he had made up his mind that Steve Pauken had misused HURF funding and he was going to browbeat hammered him into admitting it one way or another. In spite of Steve and the Councilmembers attempts to hold a civil discussion with Jeff Harris their attempts failed miserably because Jeff Harris knew it all already. Jeff Harris did not want a healthy debate. He didn't want to hear what Steve and others had to say. Jeff Harris had apparently felt that money from HURF had been misused and he demanded an exact accounting of where the money went and how it had been used other than for street paving. Jeff Harris was raffling off numbers which didn't mean much to me and I don't know where he came up with them because I don't recall him providing any references. When Steve attempted to provide some reasons for Jeff Harris' misunderstanding of the HURF funding budget, Jeff Harris did not want to hear it. I had to tune the guy out eventually because his voice just grates on my nerves. His voice is so high-pitched and squeaky. When he was winding down he got real crazy and just kept repeating that the HURF money had been misused. I don't know if the meeting was videotaped.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Some how, some one has gotten the idea that a city can divert money away from normal everyday operations and use those funds to pave streets. Using those funds for a capital expense would leave no money for regular upkeep. The problem is that he needed to research his idea, and not offer one based on superficial knowledge of how government operates. Spending money set aside for the electric bill to repair the roof not only won't be enough to cover the entire roof, it will leave you in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Beg to Differ   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:40 pm

lol! I beg to differ, Elysian. What I see is that Jeff Harris' complaint is that HE BELIEVES Steve Pauken has misappropriated HURF funds. HURF funds come from the State of Arizona (ADOT)to pave and maintain City streets and roads. Jeff Harris' accusation is that Steve Pauken has used some of those funds for other City projects which have nothing to do with fixing, paving the streets. That was Jeff Harris' complaint at the Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting. Also his pal, The Baron, believes HURF funds were misappropriated as well. Those two were told by Steve Pauken to take it to the Attorney General's Office if they felt there was misue of HURF funding. What enabled Jeff Harris and The Baron to believe something illegit was going on is anybody's guess. conspiracy theory
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: An   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 2:33 pm

[quote="Jim Mars"]lol! I beg to differ, Elysian. What I see is that Jeff Harris' complaint is that HE BELIEVES Steve Pauken has misappropriated HURF funds. HURF funds come from the State of Arizona (ADOT)to pave and maintain City streets and roads. Jeff Harris' accusation is that Steve Pauken has used some of those funds for other City projects which have nothing to do with fixing, paving the streets. That was Jeff Harris' complaint at the Ward 2 Town Hall Meeting. Also his pal, The Baron, believes HURF funds were misappropriated as well. Those two were told by Steve Pauken to take it to the Attorney General's Office if they felt there was misue of HURF funding. What enabled Jeff Harris and The Baron to believe something illegit was going on is anybody's guess. conspiracy theory[/quote

So you're saying he clearly understands allocation? I was only giving him the benefit of making a human mistake. Perhaps I underestimate his evil intent?
Back to top Go down
Big Bubb
Anonymous

PostSubject: Mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairyest girl of all   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:36 pm

This "new" forum sounds like a karoake playback machine, the same voice talking to "it"s elf. You go girl, Erica!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:50 am

Big Bubb wrote:
This "new" forum sounds like a karoake playback machine, the same voice talking to "it"s elf. You go girl, Erica!!!!!!!!!

Hello, Jeff! I KNEW you couldn't stay away!

(You know Jeff Harris - he wants to be the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every
funeral!")
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:37 am

This is a kick ass forum, the best I've seen so far. Hope lots of people come in and have fun. Politics should have a fun element to it, which will attract more people in expressing themselves politically. Maybe a new group of people will come here and join the new fun mob approved
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: To Big Bubb   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:34 pm

Big Bubb wrote:

An interesting view and certainly one you are free to make. Even though I disagree with the comment, I suspect you will find you're more free to express yourself here than others were in other forums that have graced this city.
Back to top Go down
Activist
Anonymous

PostSubject: The experts arrive   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Streetprayingwwwtxt2piczn1
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Shar Porier   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 am

Kudos to Shar Porter. This Sierra Vista Herald reporter covered the Ward 2 meeting and did not mention the Toxic Offender. Lady Zannah gave her a secret weapon, Kherubim ear plugs. These ear plugs are the only ones that can block the armor piercing shrieks of the Toxic Offender. The Coda Sisters will neutralize the Toxic Offender. Lady Zannah's tip of the day: Do Not Drink the Kool-Ade.
Back to top Go down
Activist
Anonymous

PostSubject: Thank God for Small Favors   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:41 am

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Hearnoevilwwwtxt2piccomiq6
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:21 am

Activist wrote:
Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Hearnoevilwwwtxt2piccomiq6
Humans will laugh at this. Lady Zannah gets a feeling that starts in her toes and crinkles her nose. The way to tell if Lady Zannah finds it funny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:33 pm

Hey Lady Zannah, what ever your smoking, pass it this way... I had to read 2 times you sound like a marvel comic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2   Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulch Gestapo Swoops into Ward 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next