Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Background Investigations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Background Investigations Vote_lcapBackground Investigations Voting_barBackground Investigations Vote_rcap 
sandman
Background Investigations Vote_lcapBackground Investigations Voting_barBackground Investigations Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Background Investigations

Go down 
+4
sonora
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sandman
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rockford
Anonymous

Background Investigations Empty
PostSubject: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:10 am

Does the City of Bisbee do background investigations on all employees, all elected officials and all board members? Has McKinnon advised them to do this?Who is subject to random drug tests ?
Back to top Go down
Tioga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Please direct your questions to John Charley.

When he didn't like what a reporter was writing, he
did a background check on him. When it turned up
squeaky clean JC went to the reporter's boss to silence
the reporter that the check was done.

He may not have the education to do background
checks but it looks like he's gaining the experience.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 pm

Tioga wrote:

Really? John Charley trying to silence reporters? Sounds like somebody's paranoia meter needs readjusted again. Any guess who HAS hounded a reporter when a recently published story DIDN"T slant things his way? Somebody needs to stop projecting their character traits on others.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

PostSubject: Easy to do   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Rockford wrote:
Does the City of Bisbee do background investigations on all employees, all elected officials and all board members? Has McKinnon advised them to do this?Who is subject to random drug tests ?

I believe they do a check on the upper level employees. I suppose it could be expanded.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 pm

sandman wrote:
Rockford wrote:

I believe they do a check on the upper level employees. I suppose it could be expanded.

That might not be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Tioga wrote:

And you can document all this? Or is it just another Bisbee rumor?

I hate to be such a skeptic, but as you may know, in SOME circles, it's considered to be a "well known fact" that I'm an overweight, balding high-school drop-out who uses law-enforcement databases illegally to stalk my enemies, and have burglarized Chicken Jeff's house for sensitive documents, hacked into his internet service, and tapped his phone lines.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Ahhh come on.   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:12 pm

Quote :
Tioga wrote:

Quote :
Bisbee Avenger wrote:

I hate to be such a skeptic, but as you may know, in SOME circles, it's considered to be a "well known fact" that I'm an overweight, balding high-school drop-out who uses law-enforcement databases illegally to stalk my enemies, and have burglarized Chicken Jeff's house for sensitive documents, hacked into his internet service, and tapped his phone lines.

Do you expect documentation? Why that's like questioning someone's honesty. Hmmm...good point.
Back to top Go down
Tioga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:08 pm

Fact is, the reporter who was background checked moved
on to another job in another town.

Locals who have first hand knowledge of the incident won't tell you about it, because JC doesn't want you to know, and people
in city hall who still work at city hall don't want to endanger their jobs. And if that seems too vague......
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: And I have land cheap in florida   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:23 am

Quote :
Tiolga wrote: Fact is, the reporter who was background checked moved
on to another job in another town.

Locals who have first hand knowledge of the incident won't tell you about it, because JC doesn't want you to know, and people
in city hall who still work at city hall don't want to endanger their jobs. And if that seems too vague......

And this version really makes sense to you? I suspect SOMETHING else was going on that has either been distorted or just blatantly lied about. WHY because most of the people relating this are not the most unimpeachable sources I have ever talked to. Oh never mind, I am talking to those who also believe in aliens in our midst and sweeping government conspiracies.
Back to top Go down
P-EGG
Anonymous

PostSubject: Truth or Consequences   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:44 am

know it all Where do you get your stories writing Tioga? There is only one thing look it up verifiable in you post, the rest of your post is suspect :scratch: . The reporter did move conspiracy theory . People do this everyday for many reasons. Don't mooned ume everything you hear is the truth lies You will look like an asshole oops Don't be like shocked chicken Pulling hair Stick to the facts thumbs up :
Back to top Go down
Tioga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:40 pm

To TOM-TOM and P-EGG

Have either of you ever met John Charley?
Have you ever had to work with him?
Have either of you ever been in a position to trust him on something you car about?

Let me know when you have.

mooned
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: D'uh!   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:25 pm

What kind of an argument is that.

The issue is that your POST is GOSSIP, HEARSAY, and UNSUBSTANTIATED INNUENDO. This kind of BOOGA BOOGA crap isn't far from the POODLE in the MICROWAVE urban legend that people scare each other with just to enjoy the goose bumps. IF you want to discuss rumor just call it that but don't try to give it psuedo respectability by presenting it as if it were something more and then try to defend it by positing a stupid qualifier intended to establish some sort of authority over it. IT'S GOSSIP, neither you nor I are qualified to discuss it ....well at least I'm not, you knock yourself out.
BS Meter
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Employees of Charley   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:28 pm

Background Investigations Abductingalienbeingwwwtic5
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:59 pm

Lady Zannah would like to know how Flip Floppin'Jack-Rabid Dems mooned likes his Crow? Rare, medium or well-done?
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Why Crow   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Lady Zannah, I would have thought shocked chicken would be far more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
Tioga wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Lady Zannah thinks the Toxic Offender is full of shocked chicken oops and should shut up and stop spreading lies Toxic Sludge. There is no Bisbee conspiracy theory chicken rider hammered . You are just cuckoo .
Back to top Go down
Dobey
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lard Moldewart   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Lord Voldemort abandoned his real name because he hated his father, his real name was Tom Riddle. The riddle here is who was Jeff Harris perhaps if the city had done a background check the real identity of Lard Moldewart would be known.
Back to top Go down
Steve Pa
Anonymous

PostSubject: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:24 am

Since January 2006 when I came to work here, background investigations have been done on ALL new hires. This includes a criminal, driving history, and sexual offender check. We also have all new hires drug tested.

Regards,
Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve Pa
Anonymous

PostSubject: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:28 am

Yes, the above post was mine. I didn't know the user name would be abbreviated.

Regards,
Steve Pauken
Back to top Go down
Resident
Anonymous

PostSubject: Question.   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:37 am

Quote :
Since January 2006 when I came to work here, background investigations have been done on ALL new hires. This includes a criminal, driving history, and sexual offender check. We also have all new hires drug tested.

Regards,
Steve

Just for clarification, it didn't apply to board members did it?
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 am

Many, many thanks to Steve for coming in and posting information on the background checks. Thanks Steve!! By the way, GREAT JOB you guys!
Back to top Go down
Skeptica
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:32 am

What a bunch of BS!
Back to top Go down
Rockford
Anonymous

PostSubject: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:58 am

Glad to see the City is doing the right thing when it comes to Background Investigations of its employees. Skeptical I must agree with you that some Background Investigations will turn up nothing but BS. The DEGREE to which some people will go to create and lie about their credentials is worthy of a MASTERS DEGREE in BS.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:20 pm

I hope those strange people don't come in here and try to destroy this forum like they did with other forums that no-one pays attention to anymore. Especially wih all of their lies .
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Crowd goes wild   Background Investigations Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:21 pm

Looks like our favorite group is foaming at the mouth again. They can't decide what to do, attack this forum or claim that nobody views it. Hurray for Steve Pauken!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background Investigations
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bisbee Issues-
Jump to: