Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Background Investigations - Page 2 Vote_lcapBackground Investigations - Page 2 Voting_barBackground Investigations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Background Investigations - Page 2 Vote_lcapBackground Investigations - Page 2 Voting_barBackground Investigations - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Background Investigations

Go down 
+4
sonora
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sandman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Background Investigations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Pauken was really cool to come in here and post. thumbs up .
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Turning Green with Envy   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:32 pm

Background Investigations - Page 2 Daveygoliathkidsshowwwwxq4
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 12:37 pm

Maybe those strange people will stay at that other forum, and let the serious and fun discussions take place here. Perhaps those strange ones on those other forums can make an appointed to visit that t.v. show Jerry Springer .
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:34 pm

Steve,
We were so glad to have you come by and answer that question. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:16 pm

You are a hypocrite. There have been posts hinting at a certain proclivity for chickens by JH. Also I assume profanity IS allowed, I've seen it here - the "F" word to be exact.
I realize it's your sandbox...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Clarification   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:25 pm

Skeptic wrote:
You are a hypocrite. There have been posts hinting at a certain proclivity for chickens by JH. Also I assume profanity IS allowed, I've seen it here - the "F" word to be exact.

I appreciate your confusion. I think you will be fine if you simply avoid that subject.
Back to top Go down
https://bisbeepolitics.darkbb.com
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Skeptic wrote:

It sounds like your SOLE purpose is to embarrass & humiliate over old news; over questions that have been ASKED and ANSWERED ad-infinitum.

The questions for Jeff remain, to this very day, unanswered.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:36 pm

I'm afraid the strange ones are going to invade this forum, and take all the fun away. Eeew .
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:39 pm

So it is OK to accuse JH of sodomizing chickens??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Skeptic wrote:
So it is OK to accuse JH of sodomizing chickens??

As far as I know, it is physically impossible for that to happen. It is sarcasm. What you were mentioning was not. You'll be fine, just avoid that subject.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Walks away shaking his head.

This is the home of the double standard. Have fun pleasuring each other!
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:59 pm

What's wrong with this skeptic person, sounds like this person doesn't like to have fun. hammered .
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:02 pm

I am having fun, you'll understand when you hit puberty.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:06 pm

I thought this skeptic person had walked away, now it's back again Anti trolling
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:15 pm

Gee and I thought Snora/Eric had left.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Sleep yeah skeptic you have some humor in you{snora} .
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:43 pm

sonora wrote:

Those born without a funnybone have a hard time grasping humor.
LOL
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:49 pm

My guess it will be difficult for skeptic to have some fun. That person just has to much of a Ranting imbedded in their brain.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Humor?   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Background Investigations - Page 2 Chickenwwwtxt2piccomdd4
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
sonora wrote:

Those born without a funnybone have a hard time grasping humor.
LOL
Lady Zannah thinks Skeptic is too preoccupied with his 'wishbone' to see the humor in anything.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Actually I've gotten quite a few laughs here. Perhaps Eric and his many posting ID's are a little too sensitive. There is a double standard here, but hey, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:03 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Actually I've gotten quite a few laughs here. Perhaps Eric and his many posting ID's are a little too sensitive. There is a double standard here, but hey, it's all good.

OK, Jeff, I'll bite! Besides The Bisbee Avenger, who ELSE have you determined that, through a rigorous analysis of the evidence, I am supposedly posting as here?

(And did you learn this apparent SWAG method of evaluation in grad school?)
short bus
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 am

Two complaints have now been lodged regarding offensive posts. The original in this thread and one referenced in this thread but posted in another. On review the latter post has also been removed as well as any reference to it.
As is noted in the registration agreement, not every post is capable of being reviewed and unless complaints are filed, many that could be construed as offensive can be overlooked. It is the intention of this forum to allow political discussion with as little intrusion as possible. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:48 am

I'm not JH Eric. You apparently see JH around every corner - BOO!!!
LOL!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:34 am

Admin wrote:
Two complaints have now been lodged regarding offensive posts. The original in this thread and one referenced in this thread but posted in another. On review the latter post has also been removed as well as any reference to it.
As is noted in the registration agreement, not every post is capable of being reviewed and unless complaints are filed, many that could be construed as offensive can be overlooked. It is the intention of this forum to allow political discussion with as little intrusion as possible. Thank you.

What do you mean "Construed as offensive"? Haven't you seen some or most of the postings about Harris? They border on slander or libel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background Investigations
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bisbee Issues-
Jump to: