Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Background Investigations - Page 4 Vote_lcapBackground Investigations - Page 4 Voting_barBackground Investigations - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Background Investigations - Page 4 Vote_lcapBackground Investigations - Page 4 Voting_barBackground Investigations - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Background Investigations

Go down 
+4
sonora
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sandman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Background Investigations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:38 pm

It's a continuation of Eric's obsession with JH. He apparently can find a link between this story and JH. I remember quite a while ago Eric was closing in on exposing Harris as a faker. His private detective was closing in and then - POOF - his detective lost the trail! I'm sure JH will be exposed...soon?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:40 pm

Tim Tim wrote:
The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/17/Southpinellas/TV_chef_spiced_up_his.shtml

and......your point?

My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention. It is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

In other words, I have MANY points.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:52 pm

Skeptic wrote:
It's a continuation of Eric's obsession with JH. He apparently can find a link between this story and JH. I remember quite a while ago Eric was closing in on exposing Harris as a faker. His private detective was closing in and then - POOF - his detective lost the trail! I'm sure JH will be exposed...soon?

Wrong. We just aren't sure what to DO with all the artifacts we found along the trail. There's some stuff that may, ethically, have to be handed off to law enforcement agencies.

College education? UNVERIFIABLE.

Military service? UNVERIFIABLE.

Argentinian citizenship? UNVERIFIABLE.

Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 11:43 pm

Skeptic wrote:

Wrong. We just aren't sure what to DO with all the artifacts we found along the trail. There's some stuff that may, ethically, have to be handed off to law enforcement agencies.

College education? UNVERIFIABLE.

Military service? UNVERIFIABLE.

Argentinian citizenship? UNVERIFIABLE.

Lady Zannah asks "Was the 'Toxic Offender' 'The Invisble Man' before coming to Bisbee?"
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:29 am

Tim Tim wrote:
Oh... so now you mock me?? I thought you were part of the click? Don't you and all the other playa's keep each other up to date? I thought I was told not to post until I speak to the "head master"!!
I can see that you are determined to be offended...so be it. You have also apparently taken a side in this Hatfield and McCoy reenactment. I have no problem with that either. That being the case, however, I would ask you to cease the condescending demagoguery on the "maturity" issue as you will find that the side you seem to be favouring at the moment is more thickly tarred in that respect. I wonder if you will relate to the "plight" of JH and his friends so well once their signature bigotry and vilely personal hatreds are more prominently on display in the Freedom of Speech forum.
Back to top Go down
Blues Br
Anonymous

PostSubject: not crying any tears   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:54 am

Tim Tim just doesn't get it. There have been plenty of places where that side told us what they thought...they NEVER worried when others were denied the same right, in fact they actively worked to prevent it. Am I concerned THEY might not get a good reception here? NOT SO MUCH. IF both sides had been free to post then nobody would have felt the need for this forum. Is someone suppose to care that Tim Tim thinks it's unfair or not to his taste or that Harris has the frijoles to complain about a double standard? NO! If Tim Tim doesn't like it, or Harris is pissed, well too f***n bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 am

Sephiroth wrote:
Tim Tim wrote:
Oh... so now you mock me?? I thought you were part of the click? Don't you and all the other playa's keep each other up to date? I thought I was told not to post until I speak to the "head master"!!
I can see that you are determined to be offended...so be it. You have also apparently taken a side in this Hatfield and McCoy reenactment. I have no problem with that either. That being the case, however, I would ask you to cease the condescending demagoguery on the "maturity" issue as you will find that the side you seem to be favouring at the moment is more thickly tarred in that respect. I wonder if you will relate to the "plight" of JH and his friends so well once their signature bigotry and vilely personal hatreds are more prominently on display in the Freedom of Speech forum.

Hey Sep... I can take and expect no offense from this, you all act and seem like children hiding behind your keyboards, except for the other "kids" that are allowed to play on this site, does anyone know who the real people are. I can name real names if you wish... then hide and seek will be over... I am not on anyone's side... I was invited here, i was invited to play your games last year of voting on topix against polls that this JH was involved in... if you know anything of me then you know i can be more specific, but other people would get hurt... talk to this admin, who, I guess, decided I was not worth the time to "chat" with last night... i actually thought that you were goading me yesterday when you posted a reply to me after I was asked to stop posting until I could be "instructed" as to the Political correctness ( HA-HA!! a pun... get it?? politics under the B) of posting here. I was out of here 2 days ago but you "rascals" taunted me to stay. Again, for the smaller ones, because we all know repetition is the best way to learn, I was invited here you assume that because i am here that i am on "your side", I am on no ones side, I make no pretense of being on any one's side, I was invited and came here for what I thought would be some civil social intercourse. ( only a blind man couldn't see the pun coming next) you ask me to cease the condescending demagoguery, I would ask you to slow down, enjoy your "childhood", and wait until you grow up to play with the big boys.

And if anyone wants me to name the names I can post my e-mail address... or maybe start a website..hmmmmmmmmmm
Peyton Place under the B............. Hey, I'll be right back
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:08 am

Tim Tim wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
Tim Tim wrote:

Hey Sep... I can take and expect no offense from this, you all act and seem like children hiding behind your keyboards, except for the other "kids" that are allowed to play on this site, does anyone know who the real people are. I can name real names if you wish... then hide and seek will be over... I am not on anyone's side... I was invited here, i was invited to play your games last year of voting on topix against polls that this JH was involved in... if you know anything of me then you know i can be more specific, but other people would get hurt... talk to this admin, who, I guess, decided I was not worth the time to "chat" with last night... i actually thought that you were goading me yesterday when you posted a reply to me after I was asked to stop posting until I could be "instructed" as to the Political correctness ( HA-HA!! a pun... get it?? politics under the B) of posting here. I was out of here 2 days ago but you "rascals" taunted me to stay. Again, for the smaller ones, because we all know repetition is the best way to learn, I was invited here you assume that because i am here that i am on "your side", I am on no ones side, I make no pretense of being on any one's side, I was invited and came here for what I thought would be some civil social intercourse. ( only a blind man couldn't see the pun coming next) you ask me to cease the condescending demagoguery, I would ask you to slow down, enjoy your "childhood", and wait until you grow up to play with the big boys.

And if anyone wants me to name the names I can post my e-mail address... or maybe start a website..hmmmmmmmmmm
Peyton Place under the B............. Hey, I'll be right back

Come chat with me at ChildrenOfBisbee@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Tim Tim wrote:
Hey Sep... I can take and expect no offense from this, you all act and seem like children hiding behind your keyboards, except for the other "kids" that are allowed to play on this site, does anyone know who the real people are.
So, determined not only to be offended, but to offend...I can live with that just as well. The record will reflect to any who read up to this point that you have been agitated, rude, unreasonable, and otherwise generally having a meltdown throughout this entire conversation, while I have attempted to present a calm reasoned defence for those comically playful digs on Jeff Harris that you have been railing against in this thread. You are in the full tilt of an infantile temper tantrum and nevertheless have the unmitigated gall to refer to my behaviour here as "childish." It is clear to me that you no longer deserve my respect, as you have given me none, so the rest of this post will not be so kind as my previous responses.

Quote :
I can name real names if you wish... then hide and seek will be over...
This is the best you've got?! Petty threats?! Pitiful! I don't care if you tell every mother's son my name, supposing you know it. It's a good name, free of the stains you have just rubbed into your own. What precisely is it you think you're going to "expose" here? JH and his crew know who their opponents are. Having dealt with us in the other forums, both on the web and in person they can probably pick out who is who just fine, no surprises. You need only read Topix to see how they've creatively blended the legal names of various people on this board with obscenities. You sound like a school girl, threatening to tell the captain of the cheer-leading squad who has a crush on her boyfriend. You wouldn't be bringing any great revelation to them.

Quote :
I am not on anyone's side... I was invited here, i was invited to play your games last year of voting on topix against polls that this JH was involved in... if you know anything of me then you know i can be more specific, but other people would get hurt...
"Other people" are the only ones who have a stake in their identities remaining secret here and are the only people whom your little fit has outed. The rest of us are a known quantity. Don't you feel like a hero now? Congrats, jackass...

Quote :
talk to this admin, who, I guess, decided I was not worth the time to "chat" with last night...
Gee, I wonder why anyone would ever decline a chance to communicate with you...with a winning personality like yours, you must have many friends. Rolling Eyes

Quote :
i actually thought that you were goading me yesterday when you posted a reply to me after I was asked to stop posting until I could be "instructed" as to the Political correctness...
...because you are an egotistical fool with an over-inflated sense of self-importance. I wasn't "goading" you, I was:
  1. Trying to explain to you why you should cut the people here some slack for the occasional dig at JH, given his history of abusive posting that makes even this little rant of yours, ignorant and rude as it is, look tame, and...
  2. I was sincerely asking for clarification about what you meant, because your imbecilic patois is at times so dense that it's entirely unintelligible to those of us who are accustomed to reading legible English.

Quote :
I was out of here 2 days ago but you "rascals" taunted me to stay.
Dream on, McDuff. I wasn't aware anyone had told you to stop posting, nor do I care if they did. You posted something I disagreed with, and I argued with you, politely I might add, until now, so you can drop the self-righteous tripe. The only "click" (clique, for those of us who can read above the third grade level ) that exists here is in your own paranoid little mind. All that we have here is a few friends with common interests. One of those people invited you here, thinking you would like some "civil discourse" (which you would have had if your own ego hadn't gotten in the way), and they're the only person harmed by your little screed. You have yourself to thank for that. While I don't think you should be banned (that would be more JH's style), I encourage you to leave so that the grown-ups can talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:35 pm

damn!! and I thought I had you for the longest (or biggest ) posting.... oh! well... let me think of a quick retort...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Okay, Okay!!!! .............
I'm rubber and you are glue, whatever you say about me, bounces off of me and sticks to you....

HA!!!!!!!!

Come play with me at ChildrenOfBisbee@yahoo.com

We have chat rooms for face to face chatting... social intercourse ( that pun never gets old!!)
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: LESSON 1. We could tell you but then we'd have to kill you.   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:55 pm

Background Investigations - Page 4 007dieanotherdaywwwtxt2bw8
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Ain't it a hoot to see" Role Player" Scalia try and keep his condescending tone whilst rolling around in the dirt with the common folk.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Ain't it a hoot to see" Role Player" Scalia try and keep his condescending tone whilst rolling around in the dirt with the common folk.
I give respect when I receive it, I will even maintain respect when I'm not getting it in return, but those who persist in behaving abusively towards me lose that privilege.
Back to top Go down
just me
Anonymous

PostSubject: Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Oh, deary me. Must I be affrighted now, or may I wait a while?
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm

No offense intended, but what "privelige" will be lost.
BTW, your self important tone invites a little ribbing. Earth to Sephiroth, you're not a Supreme Court Judge!
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Skeptic wrote:
BTW, your self important tone invites a little ribbing. Earth to Sephiroth, you're not a Supreme Court Judge!

In Bisbee, we can all be, what we claim to be, apparently.

For example, Jeff Harris claims to be an honors graduate with degrees in Nuclear & Environmental Engineering, and that he's a former officer in the US Army, but there's no verifiable record of his school attendance to be found, and no record of his military service.
hammered
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:41 pm

C'mon Eric, you can do better than that. With all of your Mama's cake money that you blew on your Private Dick, you should at least be able to prove something. So far ya got nuthin"!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:42 pm

Skeptic wrote:

In Bisbee, we can all be, what we claim to be, apparently.

For example, Jeff Harris claims to be an honors graduate with degrees in Nuclear & Environmental Engineering, and that he's a former officer in the US Army, but there's no verifiable record of his school attendance to be found, and no record of his military service.
hammered
Lady Zannah the Undercover Agent says "1999 was a very good year and it is still a very good year."
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Tantalizing Lady Zannah   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Lady Zannah, you're tantalizing us with your information. It is going to be so much fun dropping these little hints about all the information that has been gathered over this last year. More than
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Are you hearing voices, Eric????? cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:32 pm

Skeptic wrote:
YIKES, Eric is going crazy looney looney looney

Maybe Jeff is rubbing off on me.hammered

But MY crazy is a different kind of crazy, that doesn't involve getting angry at the animal control officer & sending Marilyn Jones out to do a hatchet job on him, just because he wouldn't kill a stray animal I wanted killed instead of taken to the shelter.
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

PostSubject: What is that Sound ?   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:34 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Are you hearing voices, Eric????? cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo
Lady Zannah asks "What is that sound I hear, shreaders?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Background Investigations   Background Investigations - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Background Investigations
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bisbee Issues-
Jump to: