Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Vote_lcapBisbee censorship - Page 2 Voting_barBisbee censorship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Vote_lcapBisbee censorship - Page 2 Voting_barBisbee censorship - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Bisbee censorship

Go down 
+2
sonora
sandman
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:13 pm

[b]Lady Zannah pleasures in "neutralizing" Toxic Offenders.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Good hunting Lady Zannah!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:10 pm

This is a pleasant and very fun place to be. The humor keeps me smiling!! It's upbeat and even when critical has enough tongue in cheek humor to make it unoffensive. It is a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Well this forum is better than the others anyway LOL .
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Easy to do.   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Winter wrote:
[b] Another Thread involving the topic of Jeff Harris has just bit the dust over on Topix ban request . What I don't understand is how that guy continually gets the threads removed by the Moderator. And, why he always WANTS threads removed that contain his name? I don't think he is trying to hide anything LOL

The answer: It is far easier than you would imagine, all you need to do is ask.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Not Dumb But Is He Educated?   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:38 pm

I suppose Harris is not dumb, but I think that he is given more credit than he deserves. He may come off as intelligent know it all in a few areas, but I don't think he is an all around intelligent guy. People who are truly intelligent ask questions, they admit they do not know it all know it all and then learn, learn, learn look it up . Harris thinks he knows it all know it all and he doesn't. That is going to be his downfall. Has anyone noticed that if he does not know something or is unsure, he simply yells and browbeats on a soapbox . Now for the 50 million dollar question: IS HE EDUCATED AND WHAT IS HIS EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND? darn puter
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:58 pm

I don't think Harris "intends" to be such a bad guy... Ya just gotta take him with a grain of salt
Morton's is up 17 points these past 2 weeks....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:59 pm

.... of course, I also hear that Lady Zannah has switched to Margharitas'
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 am

Tim Tim wrote:
I don't think Harris "intends" to be such a bad guy... Ya just gotta take him with a grain of salt
Morton's is up 17 points these past 2 weeks....

Would that be garlic salt?
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Gestapo React To City Government   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Familyguynewsbroadcastwww9
Back to top Go down
DOC
Anonymous

PostSubject: Paranoid tendancies   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:23 pm

The only thing that can explain the constant search for the non existent needle is paranoia and apparently that paranoia is contagious because at least 20 people are known to have the same affliction. Apparently cross contamination is to blame. Each throws their paranoid ideas to the other for enforcement and validation. looney
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Paranoia in Bisbee   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:09 pm

In response to the post on paranoia, I agree on all except one observation. I do not see 20 people standing up and defending Jeff Harris and his beliefs. I think that years ago there were some people who bought into Jeff Harris' rationalizations about corruption in the government and the need for the recalling of Council. I think many of those people haveremoved themselves from Jeff Harris and his platforms. ban request
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

PostSubject: Flip Floppin Flap-Jack   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 5:48 pm

Lady Zannah thinks Flip Floppin'Flap Jack is losing it. Wants to know who is voting for Under the B. Counting the votes by the hour. know it all Lady Zannah wants to know who would vote against it? Looks like poorFlip Floppin' Flap-Jack is talking to himself on Topix. Ranting All alone in that big kitty litter pan. Maybe not? player
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:03 pm

I challenge all of you YES ALL OF YOU to contribut to a thread any thread WITHOUT MENTIONING JEFF HARRIS.

Go for it. You're on.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Nobody Home   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Aliceinwonderlanddisneyzg8
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

PostSubject: Flip Floppin'Flap-Jack   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Lady Zannahwants to know why Flip Floppin' Flap-Jack has over 300 posts about EF? looney Obsessed? Scary afraid
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Gulch Gestapol "HELP WANTED"   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:36 pm

Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Gophergroundhoganimalwwfd3
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Visitor Comment from ALPHA   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:41 pm

My Lady, it is bad form to so quickly catch the double standard of a guest. We should welcome him and make him laugh FIRST.
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 6:47 pm

My Bad Sir Tom Tom.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: FLAP JACK   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:28 pm

My Lady, How were you able to find that many threads about EF by Jack or LUCIFER?
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Why Not Mention "The Unmentionable"?   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:07 pm

challenge all of you YES ALL OF YOU to contribut to a thread any thread WITHOUT MENTIONING JEFF HARRIS.

Go for it. You're on.

My question to Alpha--why? evil laugh
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Alpha wrote:
I challenge all of you YES ALL OF YOU to contribut to a thread any thread WITHOUT MENTIONING JEFF HARRIS.

Go for it. You're on.

Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Ground11

(I just don't want to!) hammered
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Given the intense scrutiny that was given to Mr Fahrner by those who didn't like anything he had to say, it's a bit incongruous for them to now be concerned about people talking about them. Oh well, an ability to see a double standard at work was never their strong suit. jaw drop
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: Say what?   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:36 pm

Evidently they are blind, someone has alluded to the comments regarding Mr. Harris laying down a bet that the subject could be avoided on another thread. Is this the first time they've noticed?
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:33 am

The unmentionable one is more and more becoming known as a cranky eccentric. Very few people are taking the nameless one seriously, especially after the comments that we should get rid of the street department. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bisbee censorship
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next