Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Vote_lcapIs BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Voting_barIs BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Vote_rcap 
sandman
Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Vote_lcapIs BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Voting_barIs BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbo
Anonymous

Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Empty
PostSubject: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Boy am I confused. Is Harris on his own now? Is this because BettyL has been told he's a liability to her campaign for mayor? OR was this meeting more of a committee thing? Would he have been reporting back with a list of perspective candidates or was he planning on offering his own separate slate of people?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:40 am

Jimbo wrote:
Boy am I confused. Is Harris on his own now? Is this because BettyL has been told he's a liability to her campaign for mayor? OR was this meeting more of a committee thing? Would he have been reporting back with a list of perspective candidates or was he planning on offering his own separate slate of people?

At this point, being endorsed by Jeff Harris is the kiss of political death.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bisbeeous

Darth Bisbeeous

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 am

Jimbo wrote:

You buffoons cannot see it, can you! Lord Harris is doing my bidding, and everything is going according to plan.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Seriously   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Seriously, What the crap is going on with these kooks? I've heard rumors but from what I am reading this just gets stranger and stranger.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Doesn't Matter   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:54 pm

First, if she is distancing herself from chicken rider it is only for show. She looney cuts his locks (glad she Dems is not running for Bisbee Barber) and he asshole fixes her computers. Those two go way back and it will not change. Second, does it really matter who Betty L. hangs around because I think it is more important who she is. I think she is wishy washy a flip flopper and an opportunist. I would never vote for her. I want to see Jack Porter run for Mayor. I wish he would thumbs up . I think he would be good. No offense to the current Mayor, but I think we need a change and Jack would be a good Mayor.
Back to top Go down
Border R
Anonymous

PostSubject: Junkyard Dog.   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Jim are you pulling our leg here? Cutting his locks? So we can add dog groomer and flea dipper to her list of talents. Jeff Harris has been Betty's lap dog, stray puppy and of course junkyard dog for years. Harris will do anything to get a pat on the head a hearty scratch behind the ears or a scrap or two thrown his way. Betty and her pooch are devoted to each other. No one would dare come between these two.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:05 pm

How does Mike Palmer fit into all this? Seriously, I don't know - that dynamic I've never had a handle on.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Involvement   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:17 pm

This is a question I can answer. He likes to think he is a mover and shaker of local politics. Trouble is he's been out of the loop for a while and couldn't get re-elected.

He also may have hopes at the city manager's job should Betty L get elected.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:49 pm

I am personally looking forward to the election.

I want to see clean positive and progressive politics and I know these two will stay within those boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Who?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:12 pm

Excuse me, Elysian--what two? WHAT? How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Why I am thinking of Ron and Betty. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: What??????????   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Elysian wrote:
Oh Puleeeeeeeeeeeeez Elysian, what planet are you from? WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Lady Zannah wrote:
Elysian wrote:
Oh Puleeeeeeeeeeeeez Elysian, what planet are you from? WHAT?

I am projecting positive thoughts!
Back to top Go down
DIS GUST
Anonymous

PostSubject: Not in the plan   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:20 pm

BettyL is doing her best to choose which issue might be the key to get her in office. Why? That is a question, innit?

She moves into Bisbee (just to run for mayor) . She launches an exploratory committee. ( is this an excuse for early campaigning?)
She ignores the council sessions. (why bother, she's dumping all those losers) And she sends out feelers for possible council candidates via Frank (the Harris ) Nitti.
She is the biggest bubble head going. She will not be a good mayor or a great mayor, but she might qualify as mayor who will launch the most parties at the city's expense or the mayor who has done the most to line the pockets of her buddies.

Palmer can get on the government dole again as city manager, Harris can have the computer contract, Sonny boy will get to be city attorney.Talk about nepotism.

Yep, a new age of corruption will be born that will make Yandow and the Gila management fiasco look down right innocuous by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Betty L. gives new meaning to Dumb and gives the worse haircuts   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:32 pm

Good God! This is what I have been trying to say. I really can't think of a worse person for Mayor than Betty L. looney Well o.k., Jeff Harris chicken rider , Donna Pulling cuckoo , Sandford Upson know it all , Jack Cannon hammered ...would not be better but equally as problematic for my tastes. She learned to cut hair and paint in prison.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
Good God! This is what I have been trying to say. I really can't think of a worse person for Mayor than Betty L. looney Well o.k., Jeff Harris chicken rider , Donna Pulling cuckoo , Sandford Upson know it all , Jack Cannon hammered ...would not be better but equally as problematic for my tastes. She learned to cut hair and paint in prison.

Well, I think Jack would be, indeed, problematic as Mayor of Bisbee. But maybe those problems would be manageable. He's got no hidden agendas, and I can't imagine that he'd be led down the primrose path by the Gulch Gestapo.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Jack   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:42 pm

I see where you are coming from Avenger and I do respect your opinions. I don't know, I just am not sure about old Jack. Although he was able to size up the Gulch Gestapo quite well during his participation at the meeting which is to his credit. I really would like to see Jack Porter run for Mayor. I am sure he would win in a landslide. I would like to see a change in that position. I don't know enough about Jack Cannon to make a determination aside from the fact that he has seen through Harris & Pulling.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Betty's Future   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 pm

Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Asigngeneratorwwwtxt2piyp3
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Poultrygeist   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:05 pm

Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Polutryuw4
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hysterical   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:42 am

Trav, you have really outdone yourself: Poultrygeist! I can't stop laughing. Applause
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: EEEEEEEEEKKK!!!   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:53 am

Jim Mars wrote:
I see where you are coming from Avenger and I do respect your opinions. I don't know, I just am not sure about old Jack. Although he was able to size up the Gulch Gestapo quite well during his participation at the meeting which is to his credit. I really would like to see Jack Porter run for Mayor. I am sure he would win in a landslide. I would like to see a change in that position. I don't know enough about Jack Cannon to make a determination aside from the fact that he has seen through Harris & Pulling.

Wasn't kidding, people! Not a chance in the world -- for a number of reasons. Don't worry 'bout me, don't speculate 'bout me, don't even think about me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Where is Travesty? Where are the New Cartoons?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:25 pm

Travesty. Is there a cartoonists strike? writing Why haven't you blessed us with one of your cartoons in so long? Reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?   Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is BettyL trying to Distance herself from her old enforcer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Freedom of Speech-
Jump to: