Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Vote_lcapBisbee Fire - Page 2 Voting_barBisbee Fire - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Vote_lcapBisbee Fire - Page 2 Voting_barBisbee Fire - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Bisbee Fire

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammy
Anonymous

Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHO   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Eye Mee wrote:
The city council passed the Cleanup Ordinances (2) in October 2006.
That's 2006.

If the city council had not caved in to MacKinnon's vendetta, the referendum
could have been on the March ballot with the charter amendments and the
cleanup ordinances would now be LAW.

If the ordinances are so important then why does the city keep them in Limbo?

You can't give Jeff Harris ALL the credit.

Credit? Whose giving him credit? The city can't do anything since the case is under appeal. Everything has to stop. However, when it does get on the ballot, look for the toxic twerp to have his butt returned on a plate by the voters.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: But tell us what you really think...   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm

Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Evilbabybadboywwwtxt2piph6
Back to top Go down
Eye Mee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:27 am

You are right Sammy. The thing is on hold because of the appeal.
However.
It was the City Council that told MacKinnon to appeal the court's ruling.
The Council could have accepted Hoggatt's ruling and sent the petitions to the
County where they would have been accepted (MacKinnon believes this) and made available
for a ballot. There was no need for an expensive Jeff Harris election. The referendum and the charter
amendments could have been on the same ballot. In fact if the referendum had been on the ballot
there might have been a better turnout instead of the RECORD LOW VOTER TURNOUT.
When the city appealed Hoggatt's ruling they put the thing in Limbo.
Right-o. The laws cant become laws until a decision is made and the city goes along with it.
MacKinnon has said he believes the petitions will be accepted. He and others have said
they believe the voters will approve the Ordinances. But, we won't know until they stop fighting.
Jeff Harris may have started this but MacKinnon and the City Council are keeping it going.

How's your yard? Clean and tidy?
Back to top Go down
Eye Mee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:30 am

To the Bisbee Avenger........
Thank you for not giving my post no credibility and no more of your time. Please please stick to your promise.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:38 am

Ok, maybe I'll give you just a few more precious moments of my valuable time to observe that you cannot describe any so-called vendetta on the part of the city attorney, nor can you back it up with any evidence.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming.
hammered

Eye Mee wrote:
To the Bisbee Avenger........
Thank you for not giving my post no credibility and no more of your time. Please please stick to your promise.
Back to top Go down
eye mee
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:03 pm

TBE said
.....I shall give you post no more of my time.

TBE meant
.....I shall given unlimited posting time to anyone who gives me the time of day because I just love the inane banter it generates.
Back to top Go down
Right Oh
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:05 pm

[hr]You are right Sammy. The thing is on hold because of the appeal.
However.
County where they would have been accepted (MacKinnon believes this) and made available
for a ballot. There was no need for an expensive Jeff Harris election. The referendum and the charter
amendments could have been on the same ballot. In fact if the referendum had been on the ballot
Right-o. The laws cant become laws until a decision is made and the city goes along with it.
MacKinnon has said he believes the petitions will be accepted. He and others have said
they believe the voters will approve the Ordinances. But, we won't know until they stop fighting.
Jeff Harris may have started this but MacKinnon and the City Council are keeping it going.

Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:58 pm

eye mee wrote:
TBE said
.....I shall give you post no more of my time.

TBE meant
.....I shall given unlimited posting time to anyone who gives me the time of day because I just love the inane banter it generates.

Actually, what I really meant was, "there's no point in trying to talk sense into delusional people." hammered

(I mean, seriously! For example, you ever try talking to one of those "9/11 was an inside job" nutcases? It's not much different than the "Elvis is still alive," "the government is hiding ET at Area 51," and "everyone at Bisbee City Hall is corrupt" crowds!) looney
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: D'uh   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Jeff Harris et al wrote:

First, you say this is a vendetta by Mckinnon...then admit that the council had to vote to approve an appeal.
Makes it a bit hard for it to be a vendetta by one person if a group of people decided to do something.

The Ordinances may ultimately be put to a vote by the public, but only the decision of the voters will determine who the the real thorn in the side, delayer of law, and general pain in the ass has been. Given the public response to YOUR recommendation against the charter changes, I would suspect that low voter turn out might be attributed to the lack of influence you have with the voters.

My yard compared to yours is a garden spot.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: EGO and the ID   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Badcopwwwtxt2piccombc8
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Aha   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:03 pm

It would appear that the Toxic Tongue is fit to be tied. The old manic mouth doesn't do well when he can't take a bite out of the replies. shut up
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: It isn't just his mind that has a problem   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm

A Beautiful Mind wrote:

Jeff Harris is one cute piece of toilet paper, I wish he was stuck under MY shoe....

Maybe he needs to use that toilet paper so we can stop calling him skidmark?
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Traumatized   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Is anyone else feeling unsettled after the fire. I am so jumpy I feel like I am expecting something to happen. Is this normal??? looney
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Yep   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Yeah Jean, I think everyone is feeling a bit out of their element, it was a close call.
Back to top Go down
reader
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:06 pm

It has been a few months. Does anyone know what happened to the guy who set the fire?
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:24 pm

Didn't they fine the guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisbee Fire   Bisbee Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bisbee Fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2