Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Vote_lcapA pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Voting_barA pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Vote_lcapA pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Voting_barA pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

A pack mentalitiy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Madame Z
Anonymous

A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Lite   A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:11 pm

I can't stop laughing lol! . Jeff Lite. Jeff Lite. Jeff Lite. Perfect, Avenger.
Back to top Go down
Steve P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Car + Budget   A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Jack:

Thank you for your reply. It was gracious and civil of you to respond in such a manner. We may not always agree on issues, but civil discourse is always the best approach. I know this Forum was founded with civility in mind.

I'll keep watching occasionally, and will weigh in on the occasions where I can help.

BTW, I did make one mistake in my last post. The car I'm driving is a 2003 Chevy, not a 1993.

Regards,
Steve
Back to top Go down
Steve P
Anonymous

PostSubject: Car + Budget   A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Madame Z:

Likewise to you. I appreciate all of the support and kind words. Let's continue to discuss issues on this forum and use it to help get the information out there. I get so much information every day that it's dizzying! But I love woking in small towns, always have, and I can't imagine living or working in cities with 100's of thousands of people. We do have it pretty good here.

Regards,
Steve Pauken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A pack mentalitiy   A pack mentalitiy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A pack mentalitiy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bisbee Issues-
Jump to: