Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 3 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayoral Election - Page 3 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 3 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayoral Election

Go down 
+4
sandman
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sonora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Mayoral Election - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:31 pm

I can't imagine that Jack Porter would ever run for Mayor of Bisbee while still running Bisbee Bug.

Jack and Pat stated to me quite clearly a few months ago that the job of Mayor, done right, has a lot of time commitments that Jack cannot meet. I believe the quote was something along the lines of "it's a job for either a retired person or a substitute school teacher who has the needed scheduling flexibility."

(And yes, of course it's possible that he's changed his mind since we last talked.)
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: The nuthatch of the toxic twerp   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 3:15 pm

Looks like the reason Harris is trying to press Jack Porter to run is because he wants another council seat up for grabs; apparently in the belief that this will give a majority to the loon element. Not so fast toxic twerp... you're counting your chickens before they're hatched. chicken rider
Back to top Go down
Westerly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm

Has Harris moved to Erie Street?????
There's a whole flock in the back yard even a cockadoodle rooster.
chicken
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Super Chicken   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Those belong to the Toxic Tweetie. He is such an incompetent he has to get others to keep his birds. Either that or he is scared the city will get him. Oooohhhh shocked chicken
Back to top Go down
Westerly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:34 pm

So,
the chickens on Erie Street
belong to
JEFF HARRIS ?????????
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Westerly wrote:
So,
belong to
JEFF HARRIS ?????????

"All your chickens are belong to us" - Jeff Harris, as quoted in the Sega game "Zero Chicken Wing"
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: It is getting to him   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:35 pm

Looks like Harris is in a panic over on topix. This is so very good. Oops
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: OH yah   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:59 pm

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
Westerly wrote:
So,
belong to
JEFF HARRIS ?????????

"All your chickens are belong to us" - Jeff Harris, as quoted in the Sega game "Zero Chicken Wing"

For Great Justice take off every zig!!!
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Requirements for Mayor   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Mayoral Election - Page 3 Citymayorwwwtxt2piccomsf1
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Careful, Travesty. I got romped on severely for beginning a thread about "Who HAS to be Mayor?" You'll probably skate, though; you're not me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 7:48 pm

Say huh? Oh on topix/ Nah no one's that tight-assed over here/ This is all fun/ Just don't get too serious.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Jack wrote:
Careful, Travesty. I got romped on severely for beginning a thread about "Who HAS to be Mayor?" You'll probably skate, though; you're not me.

What just a second... my computer shows that Buffalo Boo began that thread on Topix! darn puter
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:56 pm

Any confirmed news on who's running?
Back to top Go down
Hubcap
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm

I have it on good authority that Tom Wheeler is thinking of running. He has some great ideas that would get Bisbee up and running again.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:58 pm

Hubcap wrote:
I have it on good authority that Tom Wheeler is thinking of running. He has some great ideas that would get Bisbee up and running again.

He didn't accomplish much of any importance the first time he held the office - unless you consider firing Hamilton to be something positive.
Back to top Go down
Hubcap
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 6:14 am

That's right. Proof he would clean out the do nothings at city hall.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Mayor Oops   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:21 am

Sounds to me as if there was a little mental lapse by Cannon. Now the question is was the mental lapse "WHO" created the thread OR was the mental lapse that he used a anonymous user name to do it and forgot? If the latter, how does that jive with the self righteous blowhard who constantly bashed the other anonymous posters???
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:50 am

Mayoral Election - Page 3 Beerguywwwtxt2piccomwu6
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 am

TOM TOM wrote:
Sounds to me as if there was a little mental lapse by Cannon. Now the question is was the mental lapse "WHO" created the thread OR was the mental lapse that he used a anonymous user name to do it and forgot? If the latter, how does that jive with the self righteous blowhard who constantly bashed the other anonymous posters???

No mental lapse. Buffalo Boo was me (and publicly admitted), and was used when I simply didn't feel like being Jack or Lucifer. Eric knew it -- we discussed it openly on Topix -- and now it's convenient for him not to 'remember' so that he can sneak in another attack.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:44 am

I'm the public and I didn't know. Guess all your complaints about anonymous posters was just bull? Damn you sound more and more like Jeff Lite all the time.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:44 am

Jeff Lite wrote:
TOM TOM wrote:

No mental lapse. Buffalo Boo was me (and publicly admitted), and was used when I simply didn't feel like being Jack or Lucifer. Eric knew it -- we discussed it openly on Topix -- and now it's convenient for him not to 'remember' so that he can sneak in another attack.

Sir, you are a grievously dishonorable and dishonest person. You accuse me of conveniently not remembering something, which is to say, you accuse me of lying.

I do NOT recall discussing with you, who is Buffalo Boo. Quite possibly we did, but I don't have any recollection of it.

And, there are persons on this board with whom I've recently discussed the likely candidates for Boo's ID, and yes, you were a suspect. So was Donna Pulling.

I reject your offer of sitting down to a beer, for I do not partake of that life-giving, sudsy beverage with the likes of YOU.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:19 am

TOM TOM wrote:
I'm the public and I didn't know. Guess all your complaints about anonymous posters was just bull? Damn you sound more and more like Jeff Lite all the time.

Yes, and notice how ol' Jeff Lite tries to turn it around and make ME look like the bad guy for pointing it out?

Well, you know the old saying: "the guilty dog barks loudest."

(Cue Marilyn Jones & Sandy Upson accusing me of stealing that quote without proper attribution.)
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:39 pm

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:

Sir, you are a grievously dishonorable and dishonest person. You accuse me of conveniently not remembering something, which is to say, you accuse me of lying.

I do NOT recall discussing with you, who is Buffalo Boo. Quite possibly we did, but I don't have any recollection of it.

And, there are persons on this board with whom I've recently discussed the likely candidates for Boo's ID, and yes, you were a suspect. So was Donna Pulling.

I reject your offer of sitting down to a beer, for I do not partake of that life-giving, sudsy beverage with the likes of YOU.

OK, Eric. I made the mistake of trying to sort this out between us, and through a personal message. You've seen fit to respond in public, apparently as part of the current "Jeff Lite" camapign. Your choice.

MY choice is to concede this board to you and your hangers-on. I will not further burden you here, and you people can go ahead and trash me in absentia. Live it on up.
Back to top Go down
Concede
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:44 pm

ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERICERIC ERIC ERIC ERIC
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:48 pm

What the heck is that Eric flood? spam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayoral Election
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next