Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 4 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayoral Election - Page 4 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 4 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayoral Election

Go down 
+4
sandman
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sonora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Mayoral Election - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Elysian wrote:
What the heck is that Eric flood? spam

Obviously, I'm a rock star. Jerry Springer
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Rock star huh?   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Ahhh, I thought the poor poster was suffering a seizure...
Back to top Go down
Jacks in
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:23 pm

Jack's in.
Announced April 15 not May 1.
The race is on.......;
Back to top Go down
Madame Z
Anonymous

PostSubject: Glad Jack's In   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:15 pm

I am extremely glad Jack is running for Mayor. I think even Jack would be surprised to know who is secretly supporting him. Best to you Jack. Applause
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:40 pm

In the words of Master Yoda, "unexpected this is, and unfortunate..."

I didn't want to have to choose between the two of them, you see. I had expected that Mayor Ron would win and serve out one more term, then endorse Jack at that point if/when he decided to run for mayor.

I don't know how Jack has resolved his concern that he doesn't have the time to both run a business AND be an effective mayor at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Find posts in Freedom of Speech   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:45 am

A personal discussion that went on longer than necessary has been sent to Freedom of Speech.

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://bisbeepolitics.darkbb.com
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:49 pm

Mayoral Election - Page 4 Zombienightwwwtxt2piccooa7
Back to top Go down
P-EGG
Anonymous

PostSubject: USUSAL Suspects?   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Has the name been changed since Dim has been resurrected again?
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:07 pm

It's a take off on the old name of Unusual Suspects....
They'd use anyone or.......... US USE ALL
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 pm

If that was an accident Travesty, it was inspired. I wonder how everyone is gonna react watching that bunch try to manipulate things to gain control in Bisbee. Perhaps the next plan will be hypnosis? Hypnotize
Back to top Go down
Madame Y
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Attention Bisbee Voters

We have four people running for mayor.
Whose petition will you be signing?

Bobbob Bryant?
Betty Lindstrom?
Ron Oertle?
Jack Porter?
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:24 pm

That only leaves the council seats. Who has any ideas? I am betting on quite a few people to apply.
Back to top Go down
HUH?
Anonymous

PostSubject: Standard X2   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:29 am

Nobody should attack Betty for her past or should have attacked Steve Pauken for his. But please don't cry foul and complain when it suddenly becomes a liability to mention people's past. The issues not the past are what are important.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Anonymous

PostSubject: Issues are What Counts   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Somebody tell Elysian and Avenger that. They seem to be trying to bring up old crap Slap fight that nobody cares about anymore and have nothing to do with the people who are running for Mayor Dems GOP .
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Jeff Harris ia a bad egg.   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:01 am

Somebody tell Elysian and Avenger that. They seem to be trying to bring up old crap that nobody cares about anymore and have nothing to do with the people who are running for Mayor.

Actually MIKE, it was Jeff Harris who FIRST brought up people's past actions and that wasn't even a candidate for office simply a city employee. Elysian wasn't talking about those running, it was a discussion on posts and the reasons some people make allegations and assertions instead of discussing issues. The Avenger was discussing a candidate for public office. Those who run for a political office are placing themselves in a position where their life, credentials and suitability for office are open to scrutiny, if they are not prepared for analysis and discussion of those qualifications, they should not run.
Back to top Go down
Backon T
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:42 am

Question
CAN BOBBOB RUN ON HIS RECORD?
Back to top Go down
Recorder
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Are we comparing records?
Back to top Go down
Backon T
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:36 pm

That's a joke, son.
Back to top Go down
Recorder
Anonymous

PostSubject: Smear Campaign   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:37 pm

"redacted"advocates a smear campaign? What the heck? Who is the target and why?
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:22 pm

Mayoral Election - Page 4 Brainwaveswwwtxt2piccomtx8
Back to top Go down
Neutral,
Anonymous

PostSubject: Smear Campaign   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:26 pm

When did "redacted"do that? I saw something about one local reporter feeding another some dirt about B Lindstrom, but it looked as if he were irked, not supporting the idea. Where did you see something different?
Back to top Go down
P-EGG
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hey DM!   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:04 pm

DM once posted that being an administrator gives him access to certain information.Thus DM must know that it is Funky Chicken posting on Topix as Bisbee Avenger. Would be nice if he set the record straight. I know it is not his responsibilty, but it would be a nice public service.
Back to top Go down
Neutral
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hey DM!   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:11 pm

How would DM know anything about anybody's website but his own? As far as I know, he has nothing to do with Topix, or any other forum but the Nosey Parker ones. The person who owns and controls a hosting account, or a family of domain names is all powerful, but only inside that host account.

That doesn't mean it has anything to do with anything or anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Recorder
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 4:49 pm

not so neutral wrote:
Just read it again, and it does not sound like a recommendation. You clearly need a lesson in reading comprehension.

I wrote the other day that Lee Spinks claims he didn't know anything
about Betty Lindstrom. One of our local reporters obliged him by
sending him a set of articles about Betty's run-ins with the law twenty
years ago. Of course there was nothing about her research work at city
hall, her teaching at CCC, or her leadership of the Mule Mountain
Democrats or, for that matter, anything else positive, but she sure was
in a rush to forward all the dirt she knew about to him.

Yes, I think a smear campaign would be effective, and it seems that at least one reporter has already decided to facilitate it.

That kind of changes your entire implication, doesn't it?

Nope. it's called a compound sentence, with an independent clause meaning both parts of the sentence can stand alone as independent thoughts.
Back to top Go down
tiogga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:01 am

Wow.
"Compound sentence"
"Independent clause"
I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayoral Election
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next