Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Vote_lcapCONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Voting_barCONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Vote_rcap 
sandman
CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Vote_lcapCONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Voting_barCONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Empty
PostSubject: CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Over at the Topix Wasteland, Jack Cannon stated this:
"... he lives safely in Tempe and would be perhaps a bit at hazard if he were to walk the streets of Bisbee..."
Is Jeff Lite suggesting to his friends and people who are the Keepers Of All That Is Good And Right what needs to be done to me?
All I can say is, I know a real threat when I hear it.
Back to top Go down
WTF
Anonymous

PostSubject: That's Entertainment?   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm

OMG! WTF! Give me a can of Raid. afraid
Back to top Go down
back to
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:36 pm

Actually, there is no conspiracy to commit felony assault (!) but Eric has found something he thinks focuses on him and focus on Eric is all Eric really cares about, on any of these forums.

Am I right, Eric?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 pm

back to wrote:
Actually, there is no conspiracy to commit felony assault (!) but Eric has found something he thinks focuses on him and focus on Eric is all Eric really cares about, on any of these forums.

Am I right, Eric?
I admit it. I also acknowledge that it's very rude of me to think it's all about me, when the world really revolves around YOU. hammered
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:54 pm

From Topix:

"Just thought I'd mention that I'm sure CJ is gonna love printouts of these last couple days on the three active threads. A bit of orientation text was enclosed, so that the cast of characters was clear."

So, these guys think that extortion will work with me? What do they theink they are going to accomplish?
Remember, folks, THIS is the type of thing you can expect from Bisbee city government, if Betty and Jeff get into power: mob-style extortion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!   CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONSPIRACY to commit felony assault!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bisbee Issues-
Jump to: