Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Vote_lcapSAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Voting_barSAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
sandman
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Vote_lcapSAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Voting_barSAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

SAY WHAT JACK???

Go down 
+7
Jack
Darth Bisbeeous
sandman
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
Sephiroth
Elysian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
not appe
Anonymous

SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 am

Jeff Harris should not have much time on his hands if he is preparing a serious appeal to the appeal the city filed against the superior court ruling on his referendum.
Got that?
Or has he given up on the appeal of the appeal .................................
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:47 am

Travesty wrote:
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Insanity1aew7

Actually, I've never believed that statement to be true in all cases.

Human beings are creatures of habit, and sometimes it takes a while to habituate to new, healthy, and productive routines. Think of it as rubbing a piece of sandpaper over a rough piece of wood. The first few passes, you may see no results, but ya gotta keep at it until you finally DO make progress and have some nice smooth wood...
hammered
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: not appe is not apt.   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:59 am

I rather think that if Harris doesn't have the appeal to the appeal to the appeal... competed by now he isn't the obsessive manic we all know him to be.
Nothing stops him in the swift completion of his appointed round of every forum where he can give his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Darth Bisbeeous

Darth Bisbeeous

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:01 am

Sammy wrote:
I rather think that if Harris doesn't have the appeal to the appeal to the appeal... competed by now he isn't the obsessive manic we all know him to be.
Nothing stops him in the swift completion of his appointed round of every forum where he can give his opinion.

It is our way.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: The way   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:10 am

SO I gather the dumpsters you dive in are really camouflaged x wings that return you to the Imperial city?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bisbeeous

Darth Bisbeeous

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:17 am

Sammy wrote:
SO I gather the dumpsters you dive in are really camouflaged x wings that return you to the Imperial city?

SILENCE! I shall NOT tolerate your INSOLENCE!
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 am

Sammy wrote:

So far, there's no sign of this case on the Court Of Appeals Division II website.

And the last activity documented on the public database for the Couchise County Superior Court is on December 24, 2007.

I'd sure like to know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Rubbing the Sandpaper or Knot?   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:24 am

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
Travesty wrote:
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Insanity1aew7

Actually, I've never believed that statement to be true in all cases.

Human beings are creatures of habit, and sometimes it takes a while to habituate to new, healthy, and productive routines. Think of it as rubbing a piece of sandpaper over a rough piece of wood. The first few passes, you may see no results, but ya gotta keep at it until you finally DO make progress and have some nice smooth wood...
hammered
Lady Zannah has felled a tree or two in her day and is considered a connoisseur of both fine native and exotic woods, but Lady Zannah will leave the sanding to those with that particular knack for knots.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 11:37 am

Cannon wrote:
... I believe strongly that, once having spoken, their decision must be respected. that does not rule out efforts to get them to change or amend that decision -- to reconsider -- but it does rule out any covert campaign to ignore or subvert that decision!

What confuses me is when you make statements like, "they can hope that America is as stupid as the 2004 re-election of Bush indicated."

Obviously, you think that the majority of voters who re-elected Bush made the wrong decision. I thought the same way when Clinton got elected and re-elected, and I had a vague sense of that when Carter was elected too (but I was WAAAAAAAYYYYY to young at the time to know exactly why I was feeling that way.)

I respected the electorate's decision to vote Clinton in, because it is the electorate's right to be wrong. That would be much different than saying "America is stupid."
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:06 pm

I can't get over the courage that Jack Cannon showed in bringing out his experience with the GG. That took guts. He didn't know what reaction he would get here, but he did know what reaction he would get from the GG. Even his friendship with Sandy is now jeopardized. Why because love him or think him a hypocrite, Jack doesn't lock step with anyone.

Hat's off to you Jack. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: Harris will go on to the Supreme Court   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Not Appe wrote:

Jeff Harris should not have much time on his hands if he is preparing a serious appeal to the appeal the city filed against the superior court ruling on his referendum.
Got that?
Or has he given up on the appeal of the appeal .................................

chicken rider will NEVER EVER give up on the appeal. If he loses shocked chicken , watch him take it to the Supreme Court on a soapbox . Harris darn puter thinks he is right, what else is new?
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: Where in the world?   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:55 pm

I want to know just which stand of trees Lady Zannah is finding her wood. I gotta start harvesting!!!!
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: RED PILL OR BLUE?   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:23 pm

I noticed on TOPIX that Buzz isn't quite sure that Trey Tore and some of the other anonymous posters aren't skidmark. He is hesitant to believe.
Taking that RED PILL isn't easy BUZZ. It opens up an entirely new view on things.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: A different perspective   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:13 am

Jim Mars wrote:
If he loses, watch him take it to the Supreme Court. Harris thinks he is right, what else is new?

It isn't a matter of being right, or even thinking he is right. Lies are just as likely to be the focus of an obsession as any issue or person. It is ALL about control and what he WANTS people to believe. Is this some kind of disorder?
Back to top Go down
Doc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Expression of an alternate viewpoint   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 am

Quote :
"Sociopaths at first don’t act like jerks, in the beginning those wishing to take control use deception to make themselves look good. They deliberately hold back information and distort important facts then repeat that information over and over. Thought control is established as the controller encourages the person to adopt an “us vs. them” mentality. Any attempt by the controlled to criticize or question the controller is punished. " Dr. Margaret Singer

Punished by personal attacks. Punished through public ridicule. Punished using character assassination. Sound like anyone we know?
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Mind Control   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:02 am

SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Inthotg2us4
Back to top Go down
Snooper
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:42 am

This is so much crap. Cannon is just the same as the rest of those wack jobs. Does he strike you as stupid/dumb? Then why are you believing him? This guy is making a fool of you. Look at the posts he has published and you can see he is an ass kisser. Then why would you assume he has had a sudden change of heart?
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:57 am

Interesting viewpoint, not quite Harris but close. And you are?
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:26 pm

Snooper wrote:
This is so much crap. Cannon is just the same as the rest of those wack jobs. Does he strike you as stupid/dumb? Then why are you believing him? This guy is making a fool of you. Look at the posts he has published and you can see he is an ass kisser. Then why would you assume he has had a sudden change of heart?
Lady Zannah wants to make it perfectly clear that Jack Cannon has not kissed her ass. Always concerned about her figure, Lady Zannah checks her ass for cellulite .
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Snooper wrote:

"Sudden change of heart"? Yup, in that there seems now to be more actually being SAID here than in the other boards. Nope, in that my opinions and feelings haven't changed, except as I find out new things from new people (you oughta try it sometime).

About "wack job" and "ass kisser": not so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:34 pm

Welcome Home Jack.

Nice to see your humor still shining through.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: This could be problematic   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:11 am

SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Looneytuneswilleywwwtxthj3
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:55 am

Travesty, that is a genuine hoot! Could have gone either way for the title, though....
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:07 am

SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Marvinmartian
Where's the "kaboom"? There was supposed to be a Jack-shattering "KABOOM"!
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 am

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Marvinmartian
Where's the "kaboom"? There was supposed to be a Jack-shattering "KABOOM"!

ooooopsy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAY WHAT JACK???   SAY WHAT JACK??? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAY WHAT JACK???
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next