Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Trolls on forums Vote_lcapTrolls on forums Voting_barTrolls on forums Vote_rcap 
sandman
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Trolls on forums

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Travesty
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:22 pm

Trolls on forums Img3gd7
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Troll Police   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:24 pm

Trolls on forums Stupidinternetpolicexo8
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Troll Identification Poster   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:29 pm

Trolls on forums Trolling%20for%20hate
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 pm

Hmmmmmmm, it appears Travesty has this troll thing down.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Identified   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Quote :
Hmmmmmmm, it appears Travesty has this troll thing down.

Yes, They won't get past me! evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Bevy of Trolls   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:54 pm

Hey Travesty, This appears to be an homage to the trolls we left behind. LOL
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Sammy wrote:
Hey Travesty, This appears to be an homage to the trolls we left behind. LOL

I think I'll write a song!writing

To all the trolls I've left behind
Who must have snorted coke and totally lost their minds
I'm sad they came along
I dedicate this song

To all the trolls who once obsessed
Over Charley, Pauken, Helen, and all the rest
I owe a lot I know
(For putting on a crazy show)

The wind their hot air is always blowing
And every time common sense has something to say
The wind of their hot air continues blowing
And they just get totally carried away

To all the trolls who tried to cause pain and strife
Who really need to get a life!
I'm sad they came along
I dedicate this song

Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 am

That's rich coming from Eric the Queen of the Trolls. LOL
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Oh brother   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:33 am

Quote :
That's rich coming from Eric the Queen of the Trolls.

Jeff's social skills are so bad that he thinks he is being funny. He fails to recognize that comments like this are what started this whole thing back on the old biseeforum. That small but very IMPORTANT distinction goes right over his head; which explains how he has the nerve to suggest it happened differently. Surely nobody is that much of a hypocrite...OH wait, we're talking about Jeff and his flea size social skills, Hey Jeff, learn how to eat in a restaurant yet? shocked chicken
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:58 am

Skeptic wrote:
That's rich coming from Eric the Queen of the Trolls. LOL

Why do you say "queen"? Are you implying that I am a homosexual? Or that I am having sex with my mother, who runs the Queen B Bakery?

Or both?

Please be specific. What you say, and what you mean is very important - for the historical records, don't you know.
writing
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:00 am

YIKES!
Apparently both!!!!!

Eeew
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:05 am

Skeptic wrote:
YIKES!
Apparently both!!!!!

Eeew

Excellent progress on your part!

Now, let's see if you have the guts to reveal your identity and stand behind your statements. The smart money says "no, you don't."
chicken
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:10 am

Sorry Momma's boy, my identity is on a need to know basis. I won't reveal it to a looney like you!! mooned
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 am

Skeptic wrote:
Sorry Momma's boy, my identity is on a need to know basis. I won't reveal it to a looney like you!! mooned

Ah, such a coward. Very predictable on your part. I guess you wouldn't want to have your comments associated with you, what with a big election coming up and all. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:20 am

Is that all ya got, Momma's boy?? looney
Jeff must be around evry corner, huh? afraid
You're just a scared punk. Slap fight
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:21 am

I am a coward, I agree with you on that. Anonymity is the only way I can work up the courage to say what I think will cause the most furor. These forums are the only places where I feel like I'm better than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:23 am

Skeptic wrote:
Is that all ya got, Momma's boy?? looney
Jeff must be around evry corner, huh? afraid
You're just a scared punk. Slap fight

It's all I care to waste on the likes of YOU, a person who's obviously so envious of MY family because things aren't going so well in his/her own! hammered
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:35 pm

Here is my problem with the Lucifer's Hammer interpretation; it is a slanted perspective. Jack has repeatedly referred to Eric as a troll yet ignored the fact that Eric initially was one of the few posters on TOPIX who openly identified himself. That openness made Eric a target for numerous violations of TOS long before anyone started to have threads pulled for such violations. NO one noticed and no one complained about those attacks. Only when Eric retaliated was anyone banned; and not because an impartial moderator took action but because those who were in the majority chose to complain. You never spoke out and you never objected because an objection then would have placed you in an unpopular position. You would have had to stand against the ridicule and reaction of the majority and take an unpopular position of saying wrong is wrong no matter who does it. A hero doesn't count on popularity to determine his morals, they are there even when not expedient.

Jack you are a sunshine moralist, a proponent of justice when it is socially safe and quite frankly a sanctimonious faker. Not one of you has the Chutzpuh to venture into the same lions den that Eric faced. The real reason you and the others avoid Politics Under the B isn't because any of you really think it is Eric's forum, or that the administrator is partial but because you might have to take a stand or champion an ideal when it doesn't represent the majority view and that isn't easy.
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Supporting Eric   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:16 pm

Good post, Elysian. I would like to add my two cents Money : First, I always defended Eric. Not to toot my horn, but I as well could see the hypocritical babble lies that was coming from them in regards to Eric. Second, Eric, maybe only once upon his admission and only after Jeff chicken rider started his tattle tale tree rat behavior contacted the Moderator and had a topic deleted. Eric took the heat and stood like a man. He didn't crumble pale like Jeff Harris by playing games, crying to the Moderator Crying and refusing to address the opposition. As we could all tell it was something very personal with the attacks Scream on Eric. Not one of them cared what Eric had to say; they just saw a post from Eric and attacked it Scream .
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:36 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
...Not to toot my horn...

Yeah, ya gotta be careful with that, it's what got Pee Wee Herman into trouble...
hammered
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
Good post, Elysian. I would like to add my two cents Money : First, I always defended Eric. Not to toot my horn, but I as well could see the hypocritical babble lies that was coming from them in regards to Eric. Second, Eric, maybe only once upon his admission and only after Jeff chicken rider started his tattle tale tree rat behavior contacted the Moderator and had a topic deleted. Eric took the heat and stood like a man. He didn't crumble pale like Jeff Harris by playing games, crying to the Moderator Crying and refusing to address the opposition. As we could all tell it was something very personal with the attacks Scream on Eric. Not one of them cared what Eric had to say; they just saw a post from Eric and attacked it Scream .

Thanks Jim, Yes, there were a few stalwarts who tried to stand up against the pack mentality. To you, and those I offer my congratulations. It took real courage.
Back to top Go down
just me
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: trolls and their behavior   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:47 pm

If all this speculation has any basis in reality, then eric owes jeff a thank-you for having all those threads unflattering to eric removed. There were several. They were all soon removed, and your theories and ascription of responsibility leaves no alternative but to believe Jeff did it. Maybe he's not such a bad egg as you all make him out to be.
Or it could be that Wonder Boy had them removed, but would rather not discuss the matter. That would certainly fit with his past behavior.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:08 pm

just me wrote:
If all this speculation has any basis in reality, then eric owes jeff a thank-you for having all those threads unflattering to eric removed. There were several. They were all soon removed, and your theories and ascription of responsibility leaves no alternative but to believe Jeff did it. Maybe he's not such a bad egg as you all make him out to be.
Or it could be that Wonder Boy had them removed, but would rather not discuss the matter. That would certainly fit with his past behavior.

This time you lost me. A thank you? For what? Cleaning up the blood after the knife fight? That is probably the strangest piece of logic I have ever read.
Back to top Go down
just me
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: trolls and their behavior   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:57 pm

All right, I'll put it in words of one syllable, Elysian (sorry; 4 syllables, but I think you'll get that one).
Jeff is not the sole one to have threads go 'way (OK, I cheat with the -- brace your self: apostrophe). Bink has caused them to go 'way, too. Clear now? Good.
Back to top Go down
just me
Anonymous

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: trolls and their behavior   Trolls on forums Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:01 pm

I used to think that you were intelligent, Elysian -- but that was in another place, in another time. Since you've been here, your acuity has atrophied to an amazing extent. See what hanging around with eric will do for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trolls on forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolls on forums   Trolls on forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trolls on forums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next