Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Bisbee censorship Vote_lcapBisbee censorship Voting_barBisbee censorship Vote_rcap 
sandman
Bisbee censorship Vote_lcapBisbee censorship Voting_barBisbee censorship Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Bisbee censorship

Go down 
+2
sonora
sandman
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paranoid
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Pride & Prejudice,   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Is it pride or prejudice that allows so many double standards to abound in Bisbee? Why is it that a city planning and zoning board member can continually question every action of city government but is allowed to sidestep questions directed at him. While some would say most of this is a prejudice on the part of the person asking the question, does that explain why those who always seem ready to assume the worst remain silent by an obvious double standard.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 12:55 pm

It appears that Bisbee TOPIX has cleared yet another thread, it looks as if a certain planning and zoning member only approves of unregulated commentary when it is about someone else.
Looks like he can dish it out but doesn't like being on the receiving end.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:06 pm

I saw that. I can't believe it.

What the heck is that about?
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Travesty wrote:
It appears that Bisbee TOPIX has cleared yet another thread, it looks as if a certain planning and zoning member only approves of unregulated commentary when it is about someone else.
Looks like he can dish it out but doesn't like being on the receiving end.

I never questioned the credentials of that guy, but now I have to wonder.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Looks like yet ANOTHER thread has been deleted from TOPIX. Jeff Harris certainly is taking a beating and hating it. He resents discussions about his qualifications or any criticism about his computers, chickens or his letters to the editor. Poor Jeff. BS Meter
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:30 pm

It appears someone we know is a little cuckoo
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 11:40 pm

I just wish that we could get some of that information posted over here where it wouldn't disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Vanishing and Why...   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:38 pm

Threads at Topix are disappearing faster than Stalin's enemies off of Russian propaganda posters. It's interesting to reflect that, after calling John Charley's criticism for him at the latest P&Z meeting "an attack on the Democratic process," Harris and his supporters consistently pollute every thread where Harris begins to slide off his high horse with enough disgusting vitriol to get the thread deleted by Topix administrators. The fact that this strategy is effective is nothing short of disappointing...I hope it will not come to be as effective on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Elysian
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Intellect vanishes   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Apparently intellect is not something that was needed or wanted over on TOPIX, contrary to several assertions to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm

Elysian wrote:
Apparently intellect is not something that was needed or wanted over on TOPIX, contrary to several assertions to the contrary.

It is what it is, sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Jack Cannon wrote:

Here's a summary for you, Binky:

You are sick and evil, malicious and pandering, obsessed with your personal grievances and animosities, and a manipulating fool. The worst and strangest thing about all this is that you are proud of yourself.
I found this post by Jack Cannon in the Topix Bisbee forum particularly interesting, considering his contention that Eric's opinion is invalidated by his alleged use of personal attacks. Given that the only evidence Cannon supplies to support the idea that Eric's topic there violates the TOS for the site is that it obliquely refers to Jeff Harris, I think this is a rather amusing point. However, Cannon is right, personal attacks are beneath the dignity of level-headed discussion and so, in that spirit, I have endeavoured to recreate for him his above post without the defamatory remarks he so decries.

Jack Cannon wrote:
Here's a summary for you, .

You are and , and , with your and , and a . The and thing about all this that you of .
Not only is this version possessed of an admirable brevity and conciseness, it has, to my mind, improved markedly in the quality of coherence as well in comparison to its predecessor!

In all seriousness, while there is no apparent merit to the charge that Eric engaged in personal attacks in the thread from which I quoted the above, even were such a charge sustainable, the casual observer could only see in the situation the following:

Bisbee censorship Fbea24692d
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:40 pm

I suspect that Mr. Cannon doesn't get much say in the way Mrs. Cannon runs the house, so he seeks to be the Dominant Alpha Male here on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:47 pm

Cannon has been so ... owned
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: The High and the Almighty Sandford Upson   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:28 pm

I have always found it curious how the high and holier than thou Sandford Upson know it all justifies supporting Jeff Harris. How does Sandford Upson excuse the fact that Jeff Harris, through his own admission (once he got caught) changed addresses on petitions and then swore under oath in the presence of a notary that he had collected the signatures according to the applicable ARSs? This is the same Sandford Upson who is gathering with the disgruntles, complaining about all of the City employees and elected officials. If one of those people in City hall had done such a thing, Upson would be calling for their head. I don't know, how would you define a hypocrite? Lame
Back to top Go down
Insanity
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Chaos in Government   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Bisbee censorship Officejoboverworkedwwwtji0
Back to top Go down
Anarchis
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: If at first you don't succeed; DELETE   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 4:33 pm

Bisbee censorship Hilariouslaughterfunnyjqc8
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Blowing a gasket   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Harris is blowing a gasket. Now that he can't control what people post or read he is over on the other forum losing his fuse. owned
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Well, the chickens needed some rest. chicken

sandman wrote:
Harris is blowing a gasket...
Back to top Go down
the righ
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: The mote in the eye   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:19 am

The mote in the eye must have blinded the occupants of the Bisbee Clown Car. They seem to have forgotten the vile comments that they have been slamming people with for years. If they think their hypocrisy and double standard hasn't been noticed by others over on TOPIX they are so wrong.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Yep they are.   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:30 am

Bisbee censorship Cloudninewwwtxt2piccomia8
Back to top Go down
vistitor
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Always predictable   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 am

You can always tell when Harris is angry or upset, he comes out attacking. It's kinda sad that he reaches the lowest common denominator of HATE on everything. I have read this stuff and it is funny and not too nasty. I like that. I haven't posted in a long time but if this place stays this way I will and a lot of others will too.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:07 am

What's interesting is, he'll turn on a dime and attack his "friends" if they stray too far from the script he's written.

He's an enforcer of party discipline, let me tell you! When he posts on Topix.net that no one should come over to this forum 'cuz Eric (me!) might steal their information, that's not an expression of an opinion, that's an ORDER to the troops!

(And woe be to anyone who he finds out snuck a peek!)

vistitor wrote:
You can always tell when Harris is angry or upset, he comes out attacking...
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:25 am

This forum is funny. I'm glad it's here!!! thumbs up !!!. !!!

Last edited by on Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winter
Anonymous

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Another Thread on Topix Bites the Dust   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:21 pm

[b] Another Thread involving the topic of Jeff Harris has just bit the dust over on Topix ban request . What I don't understand is how that guy continually gets the threads removed by the Moderator. And, why he always WANTS threads removed that contain his name? I don't think he is trying to hide anything LOL
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Winter wrote:
[b] Another Thread involving the topic of Jeff Harris has just bit the dust over on Topix ban request . What I don't understand is how that guy continually gets the threads removed by the Moderator. And, why he always WANTS threads removed that contain his name? I don't think he is trying to hide anything LOL
What makes you so sure???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bisbee censorship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bisbee censorship   Bisbee censorship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bisbee censorship
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next