Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Vote_lcapMayor Targeted in Missouri Voting_barMayor Targeted in Missouri Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayor Targeted in Missouri Vote_lcapMayor Targeted in Missouri Voting_barMayor Targeted in Missouri Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayor Targeted in Missouri

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TOM TOM
Anonymous

Mayor Targeted in Missouri Empty
PostSubject: Mayor Targeted in Missouri   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:51 am

A regular city government critic in Kirkwood MO has shot six people dead because he had lost a court case and felt the city was not listening to his complaints. See AP story here. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hdPGYUCzpKweou68LKo4_2EoMbpgD8ULSV7O0
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Any similarities   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Does anyone else see similarities with the local disruptives in Bisbee?
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Similarities   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:14 pm

TOM TOM wrote:
[b]Lady Zannah is stunned by the reaction to the slaughter in Missouri , found on the Bisbee Topix. The first post from a Charles Mann and the following from a Jack Cannon, are cause for alarm. Bisbee should takel precautions. The blind followers of the "Toxic Offender" must open their eyes.
Back to top Go down
sandman

sandman

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Targeted in Missouri   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Patients in mental institutions also support each other's delusions even though they do not share the same classified illness.
Back to top Go down
WATCHER
Anonymous

PostSubject: SOMEBODY CAN RELATE?   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Mayor Targeted in Missouri Brainpickerwwwtxt2piccoai1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Moved Thread   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:51 am

This thread has been moved to Freedom of Speech. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
https://bisbeepolitics.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Targeted in Missouri   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Lady Zannah wrote:
TOM TOM wrote:
[b]Lady Zannah is stunned by the reaction to the slaughter in Missouri , found on the Bisbee Topix. The first post from a Charles Mann and the following from a Jack Cannon, are cause for alarm. Bisbee should takel precautions. The blind followers of the "Toxic Offender" must open their eyes.

I think that last sip of Jack Daniels is causing the stunned feeling...
Back to top Go down
Sitar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Targeted in Missouri   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:40 am

PostSubject: Re: The Indiscetions of Our City Manager Today at 8:30 am
Tim Tim wrote:
Tim Tim wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:
Tim Tim wrote:
Oh... so now you mock me?? I thought you were part of the click? Don't you and all the other playa's keep each other up to date? I thought I was told not to post until I speak to the "head master"!!
I can see that you are determined to be offended...so be it. You have also apparently taken a side in this Hatfield and McCoy reenactment. I have no problem with that either. That being the case, however, I would ask you to cease the condescending demagoguery on the "maturity" issue as you will find that the side you seem to be favouring at the moment is more thickly tarred in that respect. I wonder if you will relate to the "plight" of JH and his friends so well once their signature bigotry and vilely personal hatreds are more prominently on display in the Freedom of Speech forum.

Hey Sep... I can take and expect no offense from this, you all act and seem like children hiding behind your keyboards, except for the other "kids" that are allowed to play on this site, does anyone know who the real people are. I can name real names if you wish... then hide and seek will be over... I am not on anyone's side... I was invited here, i was invited to play your games last year of voting on topix against polls that this JH was involved in... if you know anything of me then you know i can be more specific, but other people would get hurt... talk to this admin, who, I guess, decided I was not worth the time to "chat" with last night... i actually thought that you were goading me yesterday when you posted a reply to me after I was asked to stop posting until I could be "instructed" as to the Political correctness ( HA-HA!! a pun... get it?? politics under the B) of posting here. I was out of here 2 days ago but you "rascals" taunted me to stay. Again, for the smaller ones, because we all know repetition is the best way to learn, I was invited here you assume that because i am here that i am on "your side", I am on no ones side, I make no pretense of being on any one's side, I was invited and came here for what I thought would be some civil social intercourse. ( only a blind man couldn't see the pun coming next) you ask me to cease the condescending demagoguery, I would ask you to slow down, enjoy your "childhood", and wait until you grow up to play with the big boys.

And if anyone wants me to name the names I can post my e-mail address... or maybe start a website..hmmmmmmmmmm
Peyton Place under the B............. Hey, I'll be right back

Come chat with me at ChildrenOfBisbee@yahoo.com

I would "assume" that I should repost this here, since this is the Freedom Of Speech camp...

Don't forget repetition is the name of the "game" Come play with me!!!!

Feel free to Chat about ANYTHING at ChildrenOfBisbee@yahoo.com We have chat rooms at yahoo! .com
No hiding behind keyboards... Think of it... face to face social intercourse... (wait for it....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Targeted in Missouri   Mayor Targeted in Missouri Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayor Targeted in Missouri
Page 1 of 1