Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Vote_lcapMayor Oertle Withdraws Voting_barMayor Oertle Withdraws Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayor Oertle Withdraws Vote_lcapMayor Oertle Withdraws Voting_barMayor Oertle Withdraws Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayor Oertle Withdraws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SAD
Anonymous

Mayor Oertle Withdraws Empty
PostSubject: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 pm

I'm shocked that so little has been said about Mayor Oertle's withdrawal from the Mayor's race. Bisbee is losing a great mayor, someone who has a passion for this city and who was concerned with the big picture. The remaining candidates aren't even close to matching his conviction and vision, and Bisbee is the loser for this.
After a rough start 4 years ago he learned a lot about how government works and became a huge proponent of this community at the local, state, and international levels. He also advocated for fair and equitable wages and benefits for the city workers, and was well liked by all. Come back in 2010 Ron, I'm sure you'll be elected.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Standing ovation   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 5:00 pm

I wonder if the other candidates realized that Mayor O got standing ovations as he drove by in the parade. They didn't.
Back to top Go down
Septic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:14 pm

No matter who gets elected it's going to be a stark comparison. People are gonna be wishing the mayor they called minime were back in office. Sad indeed! I wouldn't want to be the one elected.
Back to top Go down
Courier
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:46 pm

The explanation was shock. Nobody quite believed it.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:01 am

Mayor Oertle Withdraws Kissmesmoochwwwtxt2piccgl1
Back to top Go down
Stu Pid
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 pm

SAD wrote:
I'm shocked that so little has been said about Mayor Oertle's
withdrawal from the Mayor's race. Bisbee is losing a great mayor,
someone who has a passion for this city and who was concerned with the
big picture. The remaining candidates aren't even close to matching his
conviction and vision, and Bisbee is the loser for this.
After a
rough start 4 years ago he learned a lot about how government works and
became a huge proponent of this community at the local, state, and
international levels. He also advocated for fair and equitable wages
and benefits for the city workers, and was well liked by all. Come back
in 2010 Ron, I'm sure you'll be elected.

Funerals tend to be rather quiet affairs. We all took it for granted he'd be in office another two years. What makes it worse is that the other candidates just don't excite anyone and few care who gets elected now.
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:03 pm

My own feelings match those of SAD. I feel that Bisbee has lost a passionate, caring and honest mayor.
Back to top Go down
SAD
Anonymous

PostSubject: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am

I've read the Mayoral candidates responses in the Bisbee Review, and it leaves me with no one to vote for. In contrast, the responses to the council candidates questions in the Review offer hope that at least the council candidates know what they're talking about (exept for JH). Mayor candidate responses where pathetic, and some of their platforms promise things that are already done or are in the process of being done.
It's time to press Mayor Oertle to declare for Mayor as a write-in candidate. He can easily win a spot in the general election as a write-in candidate in the September 2 primary, and will be on the ballot to win the election in November.
Go for it Ronnie!
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 pm

It's a great idea but wouldn't it be considered cruel and unusual punishment?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 pm

TOM TOM wrote:
It's a great idea but wouldn't it be considered cruel and unusual punishment?

It is my opinion that the ONLY reason Mayor Ron originally decided to run for a 3rd term was to prevent Betty Lindstrom from walking away with the mayoral election.

Once Jack Porter declared HIS candidacy, there was another candidate in the mix who could easily beat Betty, and there was no longer any reason for Mayor Ron to run for a term that he DOESN'T want.

Mayor Ron did his bit for King and Country. God bless him.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Eric is an ass kissing fool   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 pm

You'd make a little more sense if Ron dropped out when Jack declared.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:52 pm

Skeptic wrote:
You'd make a little more sense if Ron dropped out when Jack declared.
Oh, please. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Eric, bend over   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 pm

Bend over when you roll your eyes, BITCH!!
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Bend over when you roll your eyes, BITCH!!
Is vulgarity your substitute for wit? owned
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:49 pm

Ahhh, poor widdle Eric whines like a b@#$h.
Back to top Go down
postal
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:23 pm

I go along with Eric.
Probably the reason Ron didn't drop out when Porter announced was that he wanted to see how things would go.
That's what it looks like to me.
A lot of people believe the betty business in his original idea to run for yet another term.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Ahhh, poor widdle Eric whines like a [url=mailto://b@#$h.
b@#$h.[/quote[/url]]

What's the matter? Can't you get any traction over on Topix.com ???
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:50 am

Eric posted on Topix on June 21:
So, whenever I see a topic posted HERE that I want to comment upon, I'll simply post my comments over THERE.

How's that workin' out for ya Eric? mooned Rolling Eyes cuckoo
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:38 am

Skeptic wrote:
Eric posted on Topix on June 21:
So, whenever I see a topic posted HERE that I want to comment upon, I'll simply post my comments over THERE.

How's that workin' out for ya Eric? mooned Rolling Eyes cuckoo
Not as well as I first thought. I had a real problem with bringing Topix.com filth over here. But, you're here anyways. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:40 am

I had a real problem with bringing Topix.com filth over here.
Considering you're the most demented, filthy poster on Topix, I can see your point hammered
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:48 am

Skeptic wrote:
I had a real problem with bringing Topix.com filth over here.
Considering you're the most demented, filthy poster on Topix, I can see your point hammered

Of COUSRE I am. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Septic
Anonymous

PostSubject: which mayor?   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:27 pm

The group running is so bad, if people vote at all they will be holding their noses.
Back to top Go down
Lovebead
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:28 pm

I am warming up to Whetstone. No baggage and rather mild. He reminds me of Oertle.
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm

I know where the mayor is going after his term ends. He is heading to Mexico to work in a factory there. He realized he would make more working in a factory south of the border than serving anther term as mayor. Last week he was heard muttering something about slave wages.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Ron was OVERPAID! Money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayor Oertle Withdraws
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next