Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Vote_lcapMayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Voting_barMayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Vote_lcapMayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Voting_barMayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayor Oertle Withdraws

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Skeptic wrote:
Ron was OVERPAID! Money

If you are referring to getting paid for being the puppet of Jeff Harris & Co., I agree. Ron did a LOUSY job at that. hammered
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:22 pm

If you are referring to getting paid for being the puppet of Jeff Harris & Co., I agree. Ron did a LOUSY job at that.
Don't know about that.
What I'm saying is that, MINI ME DID A CRAPPY JOB, HE WAS OVERPAID.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Skeptic wrote:
If you are referring to getting paid for being the puppet of Jeff Harris & Co., I agree. Ron did a LOUSY job at that.
Don't know about that.
What I'm saying is that, MINI ME DID A CRAPPY JOB, HE WAS OVERPAID.
He did a fine job. He represented the City of Bisbee very well thoughout the state.
This "mini-me" garbage is offensive and abusive and insulting. And yet, you people dare to complain about me?
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:22 pm

And yet, you people dare to complain about me?
One has nothing to do with the other, the fact that mini me is/was a terrible mayor has nothing to do with the fact that you are a vile piece of garbage. Ronnie IS overpaid - YOU can't hold a job. mooned
Back to top Go down
Hey Eric
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:39 pm

RON OERTLE IS A PUPPET OF JEFF HARRIS & CO???

The puppeter and the puppetee would probably disagree with you on that, strongly. So would many other people.

Hard to keep current with the Bisbee situation when you are so far away, hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Skeptic wrote:
And yet, you people dare to complain about me?
One has nothing to do with the other, the fact that mini me is/was a terrible mayor has nothing to do with the fact that you are a vile piece of garbage. Ronnie IS overpaid - YOU can't hold a job. mooned
Can you prove that?
The answer is "no".
The first reaction you will have to that is, "oh, I don't have to prove it, WE ALL know it's true" or some such nonesense.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey Eric wrote:
RON OERTLE IS A PUPPET OF JEFF HARRIS & CO???
You missed the irony.
Jeff Harris THOUGHT that he could manipulate Mayor Ron. Ron turned out to be of the mind that he should take the job he was elected to seriously, and he came to his own conclusions and made his own decisions AS mayor.
As such, he made a LOUSY puppet.
Back to top Go down
Tipster
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 am

How ironic, drop outs criticising city staff. They resent John Charley because he's done what they can't, worked hard enough to earn merit promotions. The truth about our prolific forum critics are that half have never had jobs long enough to be considered for merit promotions. Yeah we know they've padded their minimal employment histories with overinflated temp jobs they don't dare reference by name. We let it slide. Everyone knows they've had more experience completing welfare applications than job applications. We never judged. And we know many who've had jobs but drank and we didn't care. We also know a few living hand to mouth and we nurtured them. Bisbee is loving but we're not stupid, we know most of them are so socially warped that their only companion is the comforting glow of a computer screen. We accept all of our quirky residents because we are proud of our reputation as a town of free spirts but on the issue of this city government, we really are getting fed up with the personal envy and jealousy littering their posts. Find some real issues and we might listen.
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:32 am

I see a known "authority" on every subject is attacking the city manager yet again on another forum. Isn't he the guy supporting a convicted felon for mayor? You'd think he'd be well read enough to know about people in glass houses or pots and kettles ? Huh? Guess that candidate doesn't mind him bringing it up, she evidently likes having her past flit through everyone's mind yet again. Gee what a pal!
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Making Dick Dance   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Cupid Doesn't our esteemed City Manager have a problem keeping his fly up??
Back to top Go down
Tipster
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:47 pm

Yep, there's one of those issues from Skeptic. Wonder which category he falls into? The jealous deadbeat that never had a job, the social retard that can't function in normal society or the boozer that does more talking into a bottle than with people?

Thanks for the gossip.
By the way, hows' the felon doing in her bid for office?
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Yep, there's one of those issues from Skeptic. Wonder which category he falls into? The jealous deadbeat that never had a job, the social retard that can't function in normal society or the boozer that does more talking into a bottle than with people?

Thanks for the gossip.
By the way, hows' the felon doing in her bid for office?

Don't plan on voting for Betty, so I couldn't care less.
So Tipster, how do you feel about a City Manager who can't control his TIPSTER? hammered
Back to top Go down
Tipster
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:23 pm

Don't know "sewerpipe", yours missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayor Oertle Withdraws   Mayor Oertle Withdraws - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayor Oertle Withdraws
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2