Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Vote_lcapTaking Back the Town of Bisbee Voting_barTaking Back the Town of Bisbee Vote_rcap 
sandman
Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Vote_lcapTaking Back the Town of Bisbee Voting_barTaking Back the Town of Bisbee Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Taking Back the Town of Bisbee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revolted
Anonymous

Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Empty
PostSubject: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:51 pm

It is time for the business owners, the tax payers, the workers and the property owners to take back our town. We are tired of people stopping progress with lies and stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 6:43 pm

It is time for the business owners, the tax payers, the workers and the property owners to take back our town. We are tired of people stopping progress with lies and stupidity.

Who are these people that are stopping progress?
Specifically, what progress are you refering to?
What lies are you refering to?
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Skeptic wrote:
...What lies are you refering to?

Yours, probably.
Back to top Go down
Skeptic
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:47 pm

I realize you're revolting, but I was asking the poster "Revolted" the question.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:24 am

Septic Tank wrote:
I realize you're revolting, but I was asking the poster "Revolted" the question.

I know you weren't asking me the question, but I merely took a guess.

Considering how typical and preictable you guys are, I'm pretty sure it was an accurate guess, too! hammered
Back to top Go down
Revolted
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 am

The problem is that those who constantly complain never
offer proof only conjecture. For example on Topix, Jockey puts forth a question about the use of stair climb funds by the city. To answer your question about WHAT stupidity and WHICH lies; the answer is simple, Stupidity is presenting posts without facts and a lie is making an allegation with no substance. It should be the obligation of the person presenting a conjecture to prove it to be true not the obligation of those who question it to disprove what hasn’t been proven. Yet that is exactly the approach that has been used over and over again and frankly we’re sick of it. Many people once theorized gravity existed but it wasn’t until Newton proved it existed that it stopped being conjecture. If you want people to start believing what you say then try using more facts and less drama.
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:21 am

Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Paperbagoverheadwwwtxt2ww6
Back to top Go down
Tioga
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:33 pm

The trick here is to ignore the antics of Eric and Travesty and get back on topic.

Lies and stupidity?

Sometimes a lie can be put forward as the truth, intentionally or not, and you believe it. Then when the REAL truth comes along you call it a lie. It's difficult to PROVE one way or the other especially on an anonymous forum. So we smartass it to death on the internet.

Stupidity on the other hand is so subjective as to defy definition. What you call stupidity may be just inattention or ignorance.

But, I like your initial premise, that we take back the town. That will only happen when a leader emerges from the ranks of the mildly inconvenienced.

In the meantime the town will go in the direction dictated by those paid to watch the store, high salaried people who don't really care about what happens because by the time things get really chingered they'll be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Back the Town of Bisbee   Taking Back the Town of Bisbee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking Back the Town of Bisbee
Page 1 of 1