Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HELP!
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm by Guest

» Obama is not the change we wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 am by Guest

» Here we go again
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:06 am by Guest

» Replacements wanted
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:14 am by Guest

» Drug tourists in Bisbee
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:17 am by Guest

» A brave new world?
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm by Guest

» Posters names ordered revealed to Judge
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm by The Bisbee Avenger

» All's Quiet On The Bisbee Front
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm by Guest

» Congratulations to the new President
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:14 pm by Guest

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
The Bisbee Avenger
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 2 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
sandman
Mayoral Election - Page 2 Vote_lcapMayoral Election - Page 2 Voting_barMayoral Election - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jack
Elysian
sonora
Lady Zannah
Zasu Pitts
Admin
Sephiroth
Wildfire

Mayoral Election

Go down 
+4
sandman
Lady Zannah
The Bisbee Avenger
sonora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Mars
Anonymous

Mayoral Election - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not Betty Lindstrom for Mayor   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:29 am

Avenger, I'm one of your biggest fans, but I've got to tell you the concept of Betty Llindstrom for Mayor gives me a chill afraid. I think our City would be in a world of trouble if Betty Lindstrom looney became Mayor. However, if she was irresponsible enough to run, I can console myself with the fact that there is a high percentage she would not win. She is a lot closer to Jeff Harris than she lets on especially now. She is only trying to get into City Hall so she can make the changes on a soapbox she, H, P, U etc. want. She has been meeting with those people at DP's house to plot and plan. Jack Porter knows all about it because SU know it all has been telling him about the meetings.
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:14 am

Jim, any ideas as to what changes the crowd you mentioned want to implement?
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: The NOT SO HIDDEN Agenda   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Yes, the usual modus operandi based upon the conspiracy theory Conspiracy of those working at City Hall. Get rid of whoever they can on the Council whose term is up this year with their hand-picked replacements. They want to make sure Ken doesn't get elected. They want to make sure on top of everything that if Ron runs, he does not get re-elected and that Betty Lindstrom looney fills the position. There is word, although nothing firm, that Donna Pulling might run against Ken if they can't find anyone else. Also, their focusing on getting rid of Steve. They are trying to build a case against him. Is there a problem with the relationship between Jack and Steve? One of those in the group who talks frequently with Jack has told several of us (not involved in the Pulling meetings) during a downtown street conversation that there seems to be a battle Slap fight going on there. Also, they plan to address any issues where they can go public with demanding accountability. Just to add my personal feelings here: I like Steve and hope that things are running as smoothly as they can in his job. Understand, I only hear this third and fourth hand what might be being said at the meetings More than .
Back to top Go down
sonora

sonora

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Thanks Jim.

Last edited by sonora on Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Not So HIDDEN Agenda   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I'm with you Sonora. Don't think it impossible that Sandford Upson know it all might run for the Ward I council seat if they can't find a patsy. Jeff Harris chicken rider and Donna Pulling back from the dead cuckoo are really the ringleaders. The rest are just being led around by their noses worship . Also, Jeff Harris will run for the Ward 2 council seat if they can't find a patsy.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

Number of posts : 375
Quote : "Prepare for a pride-obliterating bitchslap."
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:06 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
... Also, Jeff Harris will run for the Ward 2 council seat if they can't find a patsy.

If Jeff Harris is on the ballot, will his defeat be "original recipe" (like he got fried during the recall election) or "extra crispy?"
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Donna, Jeff, Betty, Sandy and the secret planning meetings...   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Mayoral Election - Page 2 Littlerascals30skidswwwns6
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Jim Mars wrote:
Avenger, I'm one of your biggest fans, but I've got to tell you the concept of Betty Llindstrom for Mayor gives me a chill...

But surely, the idea of Betty Lindstrom RUNNING for mayor gives you a THRILL, no? hammered

THINK about the PRICELESS comedic possibilities presented by the prospect of the Drug Runner & the Elections Documents Tamperer waging a campaign to supposedly root out corruption in City Hall! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Merida
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:27 am

What??????

SANDY UPSON FOR WARD ONE COUNCIL SEAT?

Him who cannot find it with both hands?

Him? That one?

har har har har har har har har har har
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Inability to see Themselves for What they Are   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 am

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:

"But surely, the idea of Betty Lindstrom RUNNING for mayor gives you a THRILL, no?

THINK about the PRICELESS comedic possibilities presented by the prospect of the Drug Runner & the Elections Documents Tamperer waging a campaign to supposedly root out corruption in City Hall!"

I have to admit Avenger, you are right on with that little allegory. I am laughing at the irony of those two who for some reason can't see themselves for what they are short bus yet are insistent that corruption in City Hall runs rampant Conspiracy and that they are going to ferret it out. The thought of either of them or any of those people in the NOT SO SECRET SOCIETY worship sitting on the Council or becoming Mayor thinking they would be appropriate for those positions is ludicrous!
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Boggles the Mind   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:11 am

What I don't get is how badly they judge the community as a whole. The average person may dislike this or that, they may even strongly disagree with specific actions or feel disgusted with somebody in office but few people see the vast sea of corruption they do. And even if this administration had been as corrupt as they claim, do they really think voters would turn to THEM as replacements?
Back to top Go down
Jim Mars
Anonymous

PostSubject: And they are NOT Lily White Themselves   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Sammy, my thoughts are the same about the "widespread City Hall corruption" theory conspiracy theory Harris and his Secret Society pals worship continue to whine about. Another thought is: if they really believe what they say, where is the evidence Oops ? So far, the only evidence I have seen is Jeff Harris altering referendum petitions writing and Sandford Upson know it all being less than forthcoming about his physical address among other things.
Back to top Go down
Secret T
Anonymous

PostSubject: Look Out Bisbee   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:57 pm

Bisbee residents should prepare for an onslaught of nasty politics by the vocal opponents of the current administration. Those secret meetings aren't just whining sessions.
Back to top Go down
Jean
Anonymous

PostSubject: And the campaigns begin   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 pm

I saw several of the unofficial candidates out and about at the various openings. Looks like they are working the crowds early.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Anonymous

PostSubject: Signature gathering   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:47 pm

Donna Pulling looney and Sanford Upson know it all have been spotted numerous times walking together lol! around Old Bisbee each carrying pieces of paper in their hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: getting signatures?   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:13 pm

So Mike, what do you think they're up to?
Back to top Go down
Lady Zannah

Lady Zannah

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:27 pm

Lady Zannah says "Hope they weren't carrying more petitions." afraid
Back to top Go down
Sammy
Anonymous

PostSubject: rumors   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:38 pm

I heard that Pulling is gonna run for the Ken's recently filled seat.
Back to top Go down
The Bisbee Avenger

The Bisbee Avenger

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Sammy wrote:

I'll be Pulling for Ken. hammered
Back to top Go down
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: City Council   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:24 am

The Bisbee Avenger wrote:
Sammy wrote:

I'll be Pulling for Ken. hammered

I'd be voting for Satan himself, if it were her and Satan....
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
Jack

Number of posts : 102
Quote : My, wasn't THAT fun?
Humor : 'Taint funny, McGee...
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 12:54 am

Meanwhile, back at the topic: So far, we're 'blessed' with three apparent mayoral candidates: Ron, Jack, and Betty. Looks like an interesting race, since all three have some serious baggage trundling along behind them: Betty's past, Jack's present, Ron's absence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hradec.org/index.html
Hilbilly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Not home?   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:19 am

Does that mean the mayor isn't all there or simply non responsive? Either way it is valid and funny.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Elysian

Elysian

Number of posts : 86
Quote : lifted upward to a saner view
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 8:40 pm

Have we gotten confirmation on this Jack Porter candidacy from anyone beyond those who like to stir the pot and fuel rumor?
Back to top Go down
Travesty
Anonymous

PostSubject: Another Candidate is Chosen   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm

Mayoral Election - Page 2 Skeletonboneswwwtxt2picvl6
Back to top Go down
TOM TOM
Anonymous

PostSubject: The inner workings   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:19 pm

The local propaganda pimp is hard at work stroking Jack Porter into a run for mayor. Hardly seems necessary if Jack has actually decided to run. But then we've seen this tactic before only mere months ago but then he was certain that Betty would win in a landslide. Curious...not only does he carelessly toss out those remarks without ever worrying that people notice how often he is blowing smoke but he does it while simultaneously sacrificing Betty Lindstrom. HE says she doesn't have a chance. HE says there is a whisper campaign. Strange that he feels that publicly abandoning her while referencing her past is ok. Looks like he is the only one spreading rumors. He will do anything to promote his private agenda. Given the way his loyalty flip flops I am only sure of one thing. He will do or say anything. Hater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayoral Election   Mayoral Election - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayoral Election
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next